Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Dean :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Brock Lesnar posted:

are they muting the cheers

I think they're actually just not spending enough to get good crowd mics

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Intruder posted:

My son: "Did you see that?! I just saw The Big Show!"

You have a good kid, Intruder.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

UNCLE DEANO

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Dean "The Dude" Ambrose

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Oh no

please no

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Fenrir posted:

Man, I thought the boos for Roman were bad before

Now that Dean's in the ring with the strap, holy poo poo

They're not muting the crowd is why

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

fart blood posted:

Wait Jon Moxley is WWE Champ?

YEP

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Yikes, crowd, let them speak.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

HERE'S THE SETUP FOR THE TRIPLE THREAT

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Dean's expressions are great

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

That was the most I've liked Roman since his matches with AJ, dude's great at this character

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Shane has been really loving good, IMO

Fenrir posted:

When he was telling the crowd to shut up, that was the best Roman's been on the mic maybe EVER, loving turn him heel already

Yeah, people think he's awful on the mic, but he's actually just awful at being a face. As a confident, strong heel he's one of the best.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

DeepDickPizza posted:

Yes. "character" He's not actually a petulant, shook little man baby. It's a good "character".

By all accounts other than a few scripted interviews, he's apparently a pretty nice dude in real life.

Let's stick to hating on his push and booking instead of casting aspersions on the guy playing the Roman Reigns character, eh?

E: That said: he shook.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Soothing Vapors posted:

god I hate sami zayn

Hearing his music stirs genuine emotions in me

stop being islamophobic, pal

you can;t fool me

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Welcome back, Johnny Ace

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I love John Laryngitis

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I just had a vision of GM Enzo when he was behind the podium for half a second

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

NO ONE CALLS IT THAT

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

what the hell are they doing with AJ's character

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

"GUYS, THAT'S YOUR CUE, GET OUT HERE ALREADY"

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

What the gently caress is this

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Holy gently caress

what the...what the hell

I don't know why I'm enjoying AJ berating his large adult sons but I am

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Ruggington posted:

We some sorry boys

with the forgiving strength

we man enough to feel your pain

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

AJ, you deserve to be betrayed for this

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

will it be...Finn Balor?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Nice job Karl!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

TheHock posted:

I'm super excited to see how different the Women's Division is than the Divas division.

*The entire division outside of Becky and Paige turns heel*

Oh, same as usual then? Awesome!

Don't worry, Nikki Bella is trying to come back, Bayley might be freed from NXT at some point, and Sasha might rematerialize as a person

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Yay, Bray's coming back later!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

That "thing" is big momma pump

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

loving FINALLY

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

BRAY :woop:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

this could either end horribly or outstandingly

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

DOG :3:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

This is a good match

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

That was an awesome sequence

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

That was a really good way to end the match in a no contest

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Oh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

They're wasting this on battleground?

Boooooooo

• Locked thread