Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I just made an effort post of my personal history with The Simpsons games and the franchise in general. It took about 5min to type up and was just eaten by the loving 522 errors. Pretend this post includes stories of my Aspergers having little brother and his inane obsession with everything Simpsons that has given me a jaded view on this game and Hit and Run.

This game and Hit and Run are both loving awful.

ninjahedgehog posted:

Huh, talk about nostalgia. I remember the Vs. mode for this being surprisingly fun, where you and your opponent fought over one fare at a time and could steal it from each other by ramming.

Also, although most dialogue is "Passenger quip, destination"-"unrelated driver quip" some pairs of characters have unique dialogue. Of particular note is that every single playable character has their own "Hi, Dr. Nick!"

The worst part is easily 60-90% of the dialogue in this game is sound bites from old episodes used out of context.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jun 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

GamesAreSupernice posted:

I would definitely consider Hit and Run a better game than this. It's repetitive and the open world aspects are nearly non-existent, but the cars control alright and the missions are average.

You are some sort of magical hero for not wanting to kill yourself after playing this game.

I really enjoyed your DBZ LP though so I will watch and enjoy it because you're a good LPer.

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Jun 22, 2016

• Locked thread