Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Kobuddy how could you (literally) break all of those teen wolf hearts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Gascoigne is a cool-rear end fight that rolled me repeatedly on my first playthrough, but once I learned how to really play Bloodborne, he's been kinda easy since.

RIP Kevin, the Good Boy

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Oh man, I've been playing this again since the LP started and I'm still so hooked on the game's atmosphere. It's so good.

Also, once DVac and Compufreak learn the truth of blood science, they will be ashamed of their words and deeds.

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

So when are you putting the Bloodborne Bestiary as described by DVac and Compufreak in the OP?

also https://twitter.com/Shlapintogan/status/752270599075037184

Doctor Hospital fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jul 10, 2016

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

New scientific measurement in the Yharnam Medical Manual.

Someone gets stabbed a little over a thousand times. They are said to have received a dogful of knives.

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

vwoop

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

tag urself i'm snorb

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Everything that is alive is a snake, and everything that's a snake can kill you. Welcome to snakeworld.

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Episode 14: Compufreak yells about a burger

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Gotta get those reps in.

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Highwang posted:

Kevin *can't* be the bad guy though!

I don't think you understand what it takes to be a good boy.

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

I've been vouching for Kevin's Goodboy status this entire time but "Nightmares are fascinating" is hardly a Goodboy thing to say.

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Wordiestbird, in the video posted:

Okay, Bo, Bo, you know what you need to do now.

I got you, friendo.

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Henceforth all arcane implements in this game are good boy beam emitters.

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Formally requesting a picture of two bloodbornes firing good boy beams at each other and having them collide dbz style.

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

There it is!

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Kevin is now the ultimate good boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

Wordybird posted:

How can Kevin, the ultimate good boy, go into the chalice dungeons? He's got no arms to hit things with any more! And that Bleaksol's off sitting in his new chair, the old edgelord. You'd need a real bad dude to take on the dungeons now. A loose cannon kinda guy, you know?

There's no one like that.

e: vvv EXCEPT FOR BADDER COP

Doctor Hospital fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Dec 13, 2016

• Locked thread