Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweet and Awful
Oct 26, 2013
Is Kevin going to show off the "correct" NPC storylines? Also don't think you've ever showed your co-commentators the Insight description. Which especially has relevance now that they've seen the first umbilical cord. I don't think you particularly used much either. Wondering when the "reveal" is going to come.

I always assumed the smelling comes from the healing blood heightening senses, and the hunters smell strange because of either not being fully beast yet or something having to do with the Dream.

Regardless, I've been enjoying this so far, Kobuddy!

Sweet and Awful fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Jul 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweet and Awful
Oct 26, 2013
It's of my opinion that Vicar Amelia is more of a feral jackalope mummy lord.

Do you plan on showing off any of the other weapons?

Also, some interesting facts about the Bloodstarved Beast: In the church where you clear out the room by setting something on fire with a chandelier, there is a Bloodstarved Beast flayed and hanging from the ceiling (I think it was the thing you set on fire?) Next is that if you throw a pungent blood cocktail at it, the beast will start attacking in that direction. IIRC, that causes the next poison stage to happen sooner.

• Locked thread