Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doggir
Dec 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Bring a little backbone to the party by casting "summon skeletons."

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

treasure bear posted:

it's called the kitchen, it's where to go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTns_N9NcMg

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
man i just finished watching it and got nostalgic for the days when i was the coolest one at the party

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
if the party you are at is called "gathering of the juggalos" does the 1 fat guy rule still apply?

Doggir
Dec 24, 2013

JiveHonky posted:

if the party you are at is called "gathering of the juggalos" does the 1 fat guy rule still apply?

Is that not their convention?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Spike a football into the punchbowl and announce loudly: "remember back when the Simpsons were funny?"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Roll a doobie the length and girth of your forearm, then spark it up with a novelty-size cigarette lighter.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
stay pissed off at literally everyone always and never tell literally anyone why

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

redm posted:

stay pissed off at literally everyone always and never tell literally anyone why

are you mad at me?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Steer every conversation in which you participate to the subject of your favorite cartoons.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
dont even go to the party - but text someone who's there, so they can spread it around that you are too cool

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
We'll need money, drugs, a ride, and a spot with hot ones inside.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dont suck just any dick

suck the right dick

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Open your trenchcoat to reveal that the lining is crawling with thousands of black beetles that pour out onto the ground and dominate the dance floor.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Get drunk and accuse people of stealing food

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Stick your dick in the mashed potatoes.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Make that girl who rejected you feel really bad by pretending to attempt suicide.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

spike the punch with the joose

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jubs posted:

When I finally get invited to a cool kid's party, I can't wait to show off all of these awesome magic tricks.

How much trouble did Malcolm Jamal Warner get in for revealing the magician's code?

play this song op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xemLz_fR1Ac

Crinklepouch
May 30, 2016

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
Get offended at the guy playing wonderwall on his guitar, that's so played out the girls should be listening to you talk about dwarf fortress

ahiwattamplifier
May 3, 2014
Roll a joint with one hand

People stop whatever they were doing to look at your drugs prowess

'Is that... a filter?' says the token asian girl as everyone starts to sweat

You smile as you lick the weed cigarette close

You receive a standing ovation. The party is yours now

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
loudly announce that you're straight edge and then incessantly shame everyone who uses drugs or alcohol for the rest of the party

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Fondle passed out women.

naem
May 29, 2011

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That man is a short Stephen Merchant

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Do a skateboard grind down the host's bannister, dismounting with a triple ollie and then drift into the fireplace where you burst into flames.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
anyone here that has ever been to a party (I haven't), what was your favorite party ever and why?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
dress like this

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Pass out on the only toilet in the house after locking the door.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Roll a doobie the length and girth of your forearm, then spark it up with a novelty-size cigarette lighter.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Mark some territory with urine and challenge any males that enter it to giraffe style fighting.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Bring your own roll of high quality toilet paper. You'll soon be the most popular person at the party

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Stuff a large cucumber down your pants. It looks impressive and can used to make finger sandwiches for snacks later.

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Tell people cool facts about trains that you learned on Wikipedia.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Self-suck guy seemed to be doing well for himself

Maybe work on your flexibility?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my secret to being cool at parties is not to go because i am not cool. it's your classic addition through subtraction type of situation.

bikesonyx
Oct 9, 2014

Gaunab posted:

dress like this

You should dress like that but also learn a few of these babies to impress the ladies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3waorCYwXp4
Magic Tricks

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Do that trick where you pee into your own mouth standing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Applewhite posted:

Spike a football into the punchbowl and announce loudly: "remember back when the Simpsons were funny?"

LOL so much. This, unironically. Srs.

• Locked thread