Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
just lol if you don't wait until you gotta take the massivest dook and when its packed in there good ready to crest just j/o all over yourself

Sittin on the throne so you can drop that opiate abuse sized dook while your toes are still all curled from blastin on your dadbelly

hahaha just lol if YOU think its possible to sad

Idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Gatekeeper posted:

just lol if you don't wait until you gotta take the massivest dook and when its packed in there good ready to crest just j/o all over yourself

Sittin on the throne so you can drop that opiate abuse sized dook while your toes are still all curled from blastin on your dadbelly

Idiot

:agreed:

waste on both sides of me, if you think about it

Zarimus
Jul 27, 2006

Existence is delivered to you pointless, but that just means you are free to give it whatever meaning you want. Not a bug, but a feature. (Imagine if we knew what the point of existing was, so it could be clearly seen how pitiful you were at it.)

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Zarimus posted:

Existence is delivered to you pointless, but that just means you are free to give it whatever meaning you want. Not a bug, but a feature. (Imagine if we knew what the point of existing was, so it could be clearly seen how pitiful you were at it.)

I'm a bug

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Gatekeeper posted:

Idiot

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

being a phone poster finally pays off
I'm on Mac OS X soon to be MacOS Sierra :smug:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
who gives a poo poo

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Obamacare paid for your birth peasant farmboy the least you can do is show respect to an owner of the laptop computing apex

Zarimus
Jul 27, 2006

Whatever makes you happy, man.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Zarimus posted:

Whatever makes you happy, man.

gently caress you

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Sorry I'm a bug

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I have a prescription that keeps me not quite happy but not quite sad. It's all any of us can hope for really.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
one thing i figured out u can do to be happy is get REEEEEEEEEAL HIGHHHHHHH :2bong:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

once u see the basic futility of all endeavors all u can do is numb urself to the fact that u r an irrelevant and unlikeable footnote in a disappointing story, lmao peace

I'm happy dude. I'm jerking it to pics of your dad loving jesus while I cum on video display of people jumping out of the twin towers. #liveyourlife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chubbs
Feb 13, 2008

In a thousand years, Gandahar was destroyed. A thousand years ago, Gandahar will be saved, and what can't be avoided will be.
Grimey Drawer
Happiness is great as long as you realize that it's temporary.

Sadness can be just as good for you as long as it's also temporary.

You should not live your life with the goal of being happy all the time.

Becoming aware of your relative insignificance can be quite freeing, because you no longer are under the illusion that you are destined for greatness, or that your life has to be "successful" in order for it to be worth living.

Chubbs fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jun 23, 2016

• Locked thread