Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i cant think of one time jimson has ever steered me wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Truth Quark posted:

"Trust me" is something Jimson says every game, and something that is almost never a good idea.

flerp posted:

actually its always a good idea

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Eh that's fine haha or done :D either works for me. I just know my bae flerp has my back

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

i cant think of one time jimson has ever steered me wrong

How about that game where he was scum and showed his notes and we almost lost?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
if we trusted him we wouldve prob won sooner

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

How about that game where he was scum and showed his notes and we almost lost?

pure mafia never forget

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Adahn I will say

When TPink flips scum

Look at his list of scum reads and start there for who to murdershoot.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

tpink posted:

- Li Dawny - voted Glowku; very lurky this game which I've seen her do in other games where she plays scum; hasn't cased anyone and is basically MIA
- Moat - the "hey guys I'm trying to vote for ccat but failing" thing was very suspicious and he never gave a good response to it (washing dishes for 10 minutes but couldn't stop that to type in a vote?)
- Jimson - harder to pinpoint but he jumps around from player to player, and to me it comes across like he's trying to latch onto something , anything, just to build up traction
- Hal - voted Glowku; completely MIA in this game; either scum lurking or most useless town ever (:ironicat:)

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
##vote tpink :redhammer:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 3 :beerpal:

tpink (9): Adahn1986, Moatillata, JimsonTheBetrayer, Absurd Revolver, Quidnose, flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Quidnose, Quidnose, Truth Quark
Hal Incandenza (1): SirSamVimes
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Adahn1986, JimsonTheBetrayer, Murmur Twin, Adahn1986, JimsonTheBetrayer
Adahn1986 (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Moatillata (0): Truth Quark, Truth Quark
Truth Quark (0): Adahn1986, Adahn1986
AnonymousNarcotics (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (6): AnonymousNarcotics, Flying Leatherman, Hal Incandenza, Li Dawny, tpink, VivaNova :rubshands:

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 01st, 2016 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 20 hours.

"Yeah, so I'm a wise guy. So what? Still means I'm smarter than you."

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:gary::redhammer::yarg:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i have only request and that is that you shoot me in the god drat face

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

flerp posted:

i have only request and that is that you shoot me in the god drat face

Closed casket or no casket

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Final Post Counts for Day 3:

pre:
User			Posts
Adahn1986 		278
Truth Quark 		241
Anomalous Amalgam 	222
Quidnose 		206
Moatillata 		139
JimsonTheBetrayer 	138
flerp 			130
CapitalistPig 		90
Absurd Revolver 	85
Li Dawny 		72
VivaNova 		56
Murmur Twin 		55
AnonymousNarcotics 	46
SirSamVimes 		37
Flying Leatherman 	21
Hal Incandenza 		21
:nono: Because you lynched early nobody new will get warned today, but Flying Leatherman, Hal Incandenza, and SirSamVimes are still ON NOTICE for Day 4! If they do not make at least 10 posts on Day 4, they will be FREELY LYNCHABLE on Day 5! :nono:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lemme see that flip you loving dog

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He had always been a bit of a jumpy oddball - not surprising, given his name. But when the boys dragged him out back, he was oddly quiet and still, staring each of them in the eye. The look was like nothing they'd ever seen out of him before - steely and sharp, like a dagger aimed at each of their hearts and ready to kill.

They shot him dead anyhow, of course.

quote:

Ronnie loved to dig through whatever he could get his hands on. Paperwork, wallets, purses, trash cans. Always kept jumping at every little sound, looking over his shoulder. Twitchy little bastard, they called him. They figured him for harmless, and ignored him. Which, happily, was exactly what he wanted.

In the end, all it took was one little drink, and people's minds were the easiest thing in the world to rifle through. But Ronnie knew to tread carefully - in this city, knowing someone's secrets could be dangerous - especially when you've got big secrets of your own...

:rip: tpink, aka Ronaldo 'The Rabbit' Perini, North Side Gang-Aligned Vanilla {Rolecop}, was executed on Day 3! :rip:

Night 3 begins now. You have ~15 hours from this post (before 7/2 3:00 PM EDT) to get me your night actions. (Please let me know if you're foregoing your action too!)

The Outfit will resume its slapfight extremely serious deliberations tomorrow (7/2) by 4:30 PM EDT. Get ready for the fireworks!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry folks, thread opening will be delayed a bit - I'm stuck at work on my day off. Will get stuff processed and reopened ASAP.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The morning came along in a rush - as if the universe itself was ready to just get on with it. And get on with it you shall!

quote:

Most people hate rats. Creepy little bastards, twitching their noses and blinking their little beady eyes. You, on the other hand, have a different perspective. You see, they hear everything that goes on in Chicago, and all it takes is one drink to find out everything they know...

:rip: Absurd Revolver, aka Dione 'Oddfather' Ciminera, Outfit-Aligned Vanilla {Spymaster}, was filled with lead on Night 3! :rip:

quote:

Women in the Outfit had it tougher than men, that much was obvious. But Cleo had never been one to let the obvious things get her down. After all, more often than not success or failure just came down to making the right choice. And making choices was something Cleo never had a problem with.

"Would you put that coin away, girl? You're driving me nuts tossing that thing around!"

Cleo scoffed at the other lookout, flipping her worn silver dollar across each knuckle on her right hand before sending it spinning into the air. It spun gracefully for a moment, catching the sun with a brilliant flash before she snatched it with her other hand, giving it a quick polish on her ragged shirt. Sure, when she joined the Outfit, that silver dollar might have been all she had to her name - but nowadays, it was her best shot at making a name for herself, and hadn't steered her wrong yet when she needed a quick decision.

"Hey, you two! Quit your bickering and do a quick patrol around the warehouse while the others take care of business inside. Split up and make it snappy, I got a funny feeling about this place!" Speaking of decisions. One quick coin flip later, Cleo went one way and her fellow lookout went the other - but when gunfire erupted from the opposite side of the warehouse, Cleo nodded to herself in satisfaction, patted her precious coin, and fled into the alleys.

As she ran, she murmured to herself. "I've got the luck, I've got the looks - all I need now is a good chance, and I can finally make it big!"

:rip: Adahn1986, aka Cleo 'Silver Dollar' Purdom, Outfit-Aligned 1-Shot Universal Shine Backup, was filled with lead on Night 3! :rip:

:beerpal: Day 4 has begun! Deadline is Monday, July 4th, at 8:00 PM EDT. :beerpal:
Deadline extended as I'm working Sunday morning starting at 7 ahahaha kill me now hopefully going to be out all Sunday night for the holiday.

Podima fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jul 2, 2016

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 4 :beerpal:

Not Voting (14): Anomalous Amalgam, AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, flerp, Flying Leatherman, Hal Incandenza, JimsonTheBetrayer, Li Dawny, Moatillata, Murmur Twin, Quidnose, SirSamVimes, Truth Quark, VivaNova :rubshands:

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 04th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 19 hours.

"Some days I'm witty and charming. Other days I just want to shoot you in the face. Take a guess on which day this is."

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
So uhh, turns out I'm an idiot who cannot read his role PM.

It says if I join the 3p faction I will rival the North Side Gang not join them.

So uhh, CCat was the scum boss, Inf was the 3p boss.

I'm worse than Jimson.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
how am i alive

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well, I'm sorry for doubting you Quid. :downsgun:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I guess I should drink some beer since this thread is back open.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:ghost:ur all dumb:ghost:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

rude ghosts

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I want to post, but I'm so tired. I am sorry I missed the vote, good job guys.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I killed AR btw, and scum wasted there kill on me since I am deathproof. :getin:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I am more likely to believe adahn as scum now that we know there's at least two non-town groups.

This was completely passed over. So quid is an honest visitor, a boss of some sort, and knows the details of cats scum team? Wtf.

Also jimson please draw me

Hal Incandenza posted:

AA's last few posts make me feel like maybe I was wrong about him

Jimson draw me

AA watch my videos next time you are on a toilet

CapitalistPig posted:

also, you dumbs, letting quid visit people as an honest visitor is useless if he announces who he is going to visit in thread because then scum will just kill whoever he supposedly visits and make quid look like scum.

Which is probably a moot point because this whole crazy confirmed masonry business is pretty convoluted and seems really gambity to me.

Before the beer takes hold, here are some posts that stand out to me, and out of these posts. I think I feel strongest about Pig. I also think that he could be scum with ANarc, as pigs been "tunneling" her all game, but I think that's fake bussing more than anything.

##vote Capitalist Pig

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The way he came in to alleviate some of the heat on me seems artificial and he goes on about being making effort because of promise to Pod, but he doesn't really seem to try to actually hunt scum, and when he is its tunneling on mostly lurker, ANarc.

He's made a few posts here and there, but they don't actually seem to ever amount to anything with real conviction outside of ANarc, which like I said, in review reads to me like bussing.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:cheers:

Now to drink my beer and mash f5

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

AR was TQ's kill, sooooo, either scum didn't target anyone or they killed Adahn maybe? Iono.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Truth Quark posted:

I killed AR btw, and scum wasted there kill on me since I am deathproof. :getin:

Oh lol. Clearly we are not checking in with each other in the doc lol

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

There is 100% no way there's only one of each shine role bc someone already claimed my role (and no I'm not saying what it is. But it's not cop so don't nk me tia)

Hi guys sorry I've been jet lagged af. I'd really appreciate if someone could give me some shine tonight so I can be useful.

What happened when you used your shine the first time? I acknowledge that this might come off as rolefishing but at this point in the game I feel like it's worth asking just to make sure ANarc isn't lying.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Quidnose posted:

AR was TQ's kill, sooooo, either scum didn't target anyone or they killed Adahn maybe? Iono.

Pretty sure that Adahn took Jake's {Reckless Night Vigilante} and ran into town. I'm trying to figure out if he breadcrumbed who he was going to target but I'm not seeing anything.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Murmur Twin posted:

Pretty sure that Adahn took Jake's {Reckless Night Vigilante} and ran into town. I'm trying to figure out if he breadcrumbed who he was going to target but I'm not seeing anything.

This is a good idea because I'm sure he did. I am driving cross country ATM the and can't re-read.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

Your target will absolutely die, unlike mine, so whatever your decision don't make it shallow.

Your death wasn't in vein Adahn!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I buy it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Before the beer takes hold, here are some posts that stand out to me, and out of these posts. I think I feel strongest about Pig. I also think that he could be scum with ANarc, as pigs been "tunneling" her all game, but I think that's fake bussing more than anything.

##vote Capitalist Pig

I am with you on the Cpig vote, considering he was in my list already, but! mind expanding more, that post stood out to me because it seemed really like... Overly explained attempt by scum to get rid of one of our Pylons of Power(the Quidnose and TQ combo)but I remember finding something else that pointed to scum pig, but honestly can't remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'm all out of IRL shine. This is the pits.

• Locked thread