Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Truth Quark posted:

Brewers give it to you. Like Glowku, the Brewer we killed.

Yeah that was a good move. :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Who was it who said they thought KB was the cop because "I have reason to understand why you're doing this certain thing" or whatever?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Adahn1986 posted:

I messed up one of my quotes, but 3 of them didn't count, and the first one was a pretty obvious fakevote that never would have counted.

are you kidding me?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

drat stupid crap won't sideways right.

It's also supposed to say nyan but I screwed up an N

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

Who was it who said they thought KB was the cop because "I have reason to understand why you're doing this certain thing" or whatever?

Me :3

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
jimson draw my av b4 it dies

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

drat stupid crap won't sideways right.

It's also supposed to say nyan but I screwed up an N

I love it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Who was he talking about that you assumed he copped? Adahn?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Oh, no, it was that he was casing AA cause he was the cop.

Did he start doing that before or after N1?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hurm, I wonder if KB would have come out and said "I copped AA and he's scum." Probably. I am assuming at this point that the focus on AA was purely role contradiction.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

jimson draw my av b4 it dies

I already did.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Cuz I like him decided to do Flerps. loving is supposed to be eating terror FYI.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
KB was the one making points on "a cop wouldn't necessarily CC."

If so, this looks kinda bad for AA. Why would scum kill the person that is maybe an alignment cop instead of the guy who claimed alignment cop?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh i didnt read most of last night

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
day*

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

Hurm, I wonder if KB would have come out and said "I copped AA and he's scum." Probably. I am assuming at this point that the focus on AA was purely role contradiction.

I don't think kb copped or he would have pushed harder. Once the blame got shifted he backed off AA I think he was just playing the game of "he claimed cop lets pressure and see what happens" and I think tbh aa passed at least imo but I'm also an idiot

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ill redraw if u want. I wasn't proud of it.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Quid since you are here now would you mind letting us know which of the two night Kills was one was everything Achilles your pick? I'm going to assume it was KB?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Was that English?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

Quid since you are here now would you mind letting us know which of the two night Kills was one was everything Achilles your pick? I'm going to assume it was KB?

YEAH QUID ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Sorry voice to text on phone

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
If you couldn't read it, who was your pick quid

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

KB was the one making points on "a cop wouldn't necessarily CC."

If so, this looks kinda bad for AA. Why would scum kill the person that is maybe an alignment cop instead of the guy who claimed alignment cop?

Did quid submit a name to Podima?

Are there two scum teams?

Do they both have night kills?

Also, with as much pressure as there is on AA, it's unlikely anyone will trust him enough to give him shine, and if he is town he's perfect for them to bring to LYLO.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
With the kills they are its a safe bet that there aren't two scum teams.

I am assuming KB was the scum NK admittedly because TMM was the scummier player imo.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Truth Quark posted:

I am assuming KB was the scum NK admittedly because TMM was the scummier player imo.

mafia edit: with the kills the way they are (both N1 and N2)

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also me irl

https://youtu.be/XvkC4t2d9Ok

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Thanks for not shooting me quid

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Since it's not D1 anymore and AA isn't amusing me I am about ready to get rid of him since he's probably scum

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

Not reaaaalllyyy

It's entirely possible that Quid went with his gut and killed KB.

Also, there may have been target overlap N1 (knowing that both scum teams have bosses).

And we probably have a shine doctor who may have protected Quid last night.

There simply aren't any safe bets.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
What exactly is the point of that post? Why are you speculating about the existence of a second scum team? What exactly does that accomplish?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Truth Quark posted:

What exactly is the point of that post? Why are you speculating about the existence of a second scum team? What exactly does that accomplish?

Tbh? A second scum team would make it easier for scum to hide because they can actively scum hunt with everyone else... spoopy

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

I'm not sure how it's speculating?

New York Families.

North Side Gang.

Neither of those were described as self-aligned, do we believe that they were? Are zero scum dead?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Setup spec is also an incredibly easy way for scum to look like they are contributing without actually contributing. Lets scum hunt. People seem to think Moat's vote (or lack thereof) was suspicious, I'm going to re-read their post history.

Adahn I don't think you're scum but your current line of discussion is not useful.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Adahn1986 posted:

I'm not sure how it's speculating?

New York Families.

North Side Gang.

Neither of those were described as self-aligned, do we believe that they were? Are zero scum dead?

You are really assuming that self aligned would just say self aligned, this game has lots of flavor alignements and no where does it say the traditional "town, Scum, Self aligned"

Hell technically inf could be the 3p and north side could be the scum.

Or you could be right!

The point is what difference does it make, no one knows for sure except them and until we get more flips it is useless to speculate on it. Why not focus on just hunting for scum?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CapitalistPig posted:

You are really assuming that self aligned would just say self aligned, this game has lots of flavor alignements and no where does it say the traditional "town, Scum, Self aligned"

Hell technically inf could be the 3p and north side could be the scum.

Or you could be right!

The point is what difference does it make, no one knows for sure except them and until we get more flips it is useless to speculate on it. Why not focus on just hunting for scum?

One of the major tools available to town is flips.

I will point out that Cops in this game don't return a 'SCUM' result, they tell us whether someone is Outfit-aligned or non-Outfit aligned.

Based on that mechanic (apologies for the metagaming) I think it's safe to say that both Infinitum and CCat were scum, and we can use their interactions with other players as we would any other scum flip.

Does anyone disagree?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Truth Quark posted:

Setup spec is also an incredibly easy way for scum to look like they are contributing without actually contributing. Lets scum hunt. People seem to think Moat's vote (or lack thereof) was suspicious, I'm going to re-read their post history.

Adahn I don't think you're scum but your current line of discussion is not useful.

Jesus does this post reek of trying way too hard to seem town to anyone else? Desperation makes a stinky cologne TQ

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Yeah I'm super desperate to appear town

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

My kill was on TMM. I did not kill KB.

CC was the only one on her scum-team. I know this because of ~*~reasons~*~.

I'll discuss more later I have to go meet friends for dinner. Sorry for being cryptic but I am allowed~

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Truth Quark posted:

Yeah I'm super desperate to appear town

Said TQ, truthfully

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Hey moat do you think I'm scum or are you waiting for other's validation of your post first?

• Locked thread