Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
So with Anarch lynched. Does that mean that quid wasn't an honest visitor? Like they said?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Podima posted:

:rip: Quidnose, aka Turibio 'Four Fingers' Macaluso, Outfit-Aligned Vanilla Backup Boss {Honest Visitor}, was filled with lead on Night 4! :rip:

I am pretty sure you are trolling the whole thread at this point

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Also I am gonna go through and do a read against the person giving me the most heat now, MMT cuz as town that can only mean they are scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

I am pretty sure you are trolling the whole thread at this point

Whoops embarrassing I misread his flip.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
This is like performance art from you. That's what it's like, I am laughing aloud you are doing well

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This is all I need to say

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

This is all I need to say

While I admit that I hadn't placed a vote on tpink (because I wanted to give room for people to talk before hammer), I feel like it's disingenuous to imply I wasn't suspicious of him.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Murmur Twin posted:

While I admit that I hadn't placed a vote on tpink (because I wanted to give room for people to talk before hammer), I feel like it's disingenuous to imply I wasn't suspicious of him.

Real easy to be suspicious someone is scum when u 2 are hanging out in the scum doc together.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Real easy to be suspicious someone is scum when u 2 are hanging out in the scum doc together.

Can you quote the post(s) that made you feel like KB had a power role / was a cop?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, there is little chance someone would CC this. All it would do is out another cop.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if we have several cops given that no one yet has mentioned not getting what they asked for. But I'm not sure they'd all be town.

King Burgundy posted:

Because you don't ignore a claimed cop until you have proof that you should? This doesn't seem like rocket science to me. Like seriously, even in games where people believe the cop sometimes they will flip the cop just to prove things out. You are being really illogical here.

How is it weird for me to not have interacted with her when she doesn't actually post that much and I've been gone from the game for most of the day? Like, seriously, if I applied your logic to YOUR posting this game I could come up with all sorts of crazy theories. You are being wacky.

I have not ignored a single point and I have responded to every single one of your posts in order so far. Please point out where I haven't.

Now who is lying?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Like seriously how can someone not look at the top quote and go. Lol kb is cop.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

And I'm not even good at mafs lol

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

I didn't suspect he was a cop at the time. Probably cause I wasn't looking for potential cops.

I feel like AN and I at least posted similar sentiments at that time.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

And I'm not even good at mafs lol

VivaNova posted:

I didn't suspect he was a cop at the time. Probably cause I wasn't looking for potential cops.

I feel like AN and I at least posted similar sentiments at that time.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Is that why he had to die jimson? Nobody else seemed to be on that so quickly. Also I think quite a few people were surprised when he flipped cop

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

Is that why he had to die jimson? Nobody else seemed to be on that so quickly. Also I think quite a few people were surprised when he flipped cop

Idk ask mmt why he got ganked I just knew he was a cop.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Thanks for not shooting me quid

Lol

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I mean. Same tho

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Yah with how vocal you have been about how awesome you are you didn't say a single "I knew it" about KB after the flip.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

Yah with how vocal you have been about how awesome you are you didn't say a single "I knew it" about KB after the flip.

Oh yeah moat that's genius.

HEY GUYS A COP JUST GOT KILLED AND I KNEW HE WAS A COP LOL YAY ME! WAIT WHY R U LYNCHING ME I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Oh yeah moat that's genius.

HEY GUYS A COP JUST GOT KILLED AND I KNEW HE WAS A COP LOL YAY ME! WAIT WHY R U LYNCHING ME I DON'T UNDERSTAND

So admit it now? Pretty much the same thing right?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

Nah cuz now it matters that I knew cuz mmt (scum) is using me knowing as a reason to lynch me. Geeze keep up moat :3

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

So from what I understand alcohol is the secret to this game. Therefore, I will be drinking a bottle of wine as I do my reading tonight. Please don't ask me any dumb or embarrassing questions as I will probably embarrass myself.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey KB I think your town
I have reasons for that I am not gonna detail here, but if I am right I think I know why you are casing AA

Also I bread crumbed it here moat.

Moatillata posted:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Li Dawny posted:

So from what I understand alcohol is the secret to this game. Therefore, I will be drinking a bottle of wine as I do my reading tonight. Please don't ask me any dumb or embarrassing questions as I will probably embarrass myself.

:getin:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Also I bread crumbed it here moat.

I like this response better. Are you gonna do a full case on mmt or just her vote history?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

I like this response better. Are you gonna do a full case on mmt or just her vote history?

Uuuuugh I don't wanna I like mmt and I don't wanna be mean and call her a bitch or something else very jimson...

But I'll do it 4 u moat.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Y u think I'm so hot

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Moatillata posted:

He better mention why she decided to find the Hal crumb.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Li Dawny posted:

a bottle of wine
May I suggest you begin with a glass?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Uuuuugh I don't wanna I like mmt and I don't wanna be mean and call her a bitch or something else very jimson...

But I'll do it 4 u moat.

No no don't be putting that on me Ricky Bobby you make your own decisions I can't be held accountable

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

VivaNova posted:

May I suggest you begin with a glass?

I just got my second and this is a great idea.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

VivaNova posted:

He better mention why she decided to find the Hal crumb.

Lmfao 4 srs? I didn't even find that. 2 reasons.
1. Pride META READ mmt is very prideful and u know she was feelin' good about finding that.

2. Instant town cred. Like seriously? I raised suspicions to her before and EVERYONE was like nah she's town. So what would she have to lose ?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Y u think I'm so hot

You have a fever.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Lmfao 4 srs? I didn't even find that. 2 reasons.
1. Pride META READ mmt is very prideful and u know she was feelin' good about finding that.

2. Instant town cred. Like seriously? I raised suspicions to her before and EVERYONE was like nah she's town. So what would she have to lose ?
1. lol
2. Turning a highly suspected lurker into confirmed town seems somewhat less useful than cred to me.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Li Dawny posted:

You have a fever.

https://youtu.be/idO3VjT8sjk

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

VivaNova posted:

1. lol
2. Turning a highly suspected lurker into confirmed town seems somewhat less useful than cred to me.

Why? She knew he was targeted and someone was gonna figure it out. I feel like I am playing chess and u r playing checkers... and winning so stop that. Like idfk I'm not scum I'm not in the doc I have no idea why she did what she did.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
There are probably 2 separate docs so thats not a lie.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Moatillata posted:

There are probably 2 separate docs so thats not a lie.

OH MAN U GOT ME! I ADMIT IT I AM A SCUM

not scum just dum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Why? She knew he was targeted and someone was gonna figure it out. I feel like I am playing chess and u r playing checkers... and winning so stop that. Like idfk I'm not scum I'm not in the doc I have no idea why she did what she did.

I don't think it can be taken for granted that someone was gonna figure it out actually. If you're going to convince someone she's scum, you need to be able to answer this question convincingly.

• Locked thread