Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I would like your last spot if it still available thank you and good morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Adahn1986 posted:

I can vouch for this tree.

There's absolutely nothing left of this tree THANKS A LOT AR YOY rear end in a top hat

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Absurd Revolver posted:

i will do whatever it takes to suppress the stump vote

I have a dream where we judge a tree not by its bark but from the content of its character

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Oh poo poo pod I am gonna be camping this weekend, will that be an issue with the game? I will be out of commission Fri night thru sun afternoon. If you wanna replace me I undwrstand even though getting smashed with y'all would be fun.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I may be able to phone post but I'm not sure if I will have reception

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Excellent. Commence the jiggling drinking!

http://i.imgur.com/wXPYthC.gifv

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

JakeP posted:

im out of comission like every fri-sun afternoon

because I care about you jakep

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I am feeling quite tense right now.. drinks anyone?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

It's time to shine!

How long have you been waiting to bust out that gem? Since the first game?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Murmur Twin posted:

My bad. ##vote TQ

Stick to yer guns kid, don't let these ne'er do wells push you around.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

So much animosity.

*sips hooch*

Tut-tut...

Said anomalous amalgam, drunkenly

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

What should I drink tonight? It's been beer lately, but I'm in a mood... a drinking mood.

Let me know and I'll get the next round

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Absurd Revolver posted:

i wish i could drink but i'm home alone with a baby while my wife takes our eldest to see some kids theater

Perfect time. The baby can't rat you out

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, but if something happened and he had to take the baby to the hospital, he wouldn't want to drive drunk. Things you sadly have to think of when you are responsible.

Debbie downer over here doesn't use Uber or lyft

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Oh gently caress I'm losing reception

*chugs rest of scotch*

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

does "new york aligned" necessarily mean scum? Couldn't that be 3p?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

You guys are slapfighting and it's boring. Quid were you loved on the first day? Is anyone loved today?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Also a second question for those of you who played the previous shine game - what was the name of the scum? Was it the feds or was it another outfit?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I think more than one person can have the same shine role. Either that or someone in this thread is lying.

My guess is that there can be more than one brewer. I would imagine the other roles are one per.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Quidnose posted:

This feels again like a whole ton of setup spec and not a lot of scumhunting. I know I am guilty of contributing to this and have done jack poo poo to scum hunt personally, but we're basically letting scum sit around saying nothing.

I agree, but I think we have hammered the same people over and over. I tend to believe AAs claim and I doubt that Adahn is scum. MMT has thrown some opinions out but nothing has gained traction. I was actually gonna call you out for your lack of scum hunting bc in previous games you have been so much more on it.

Actually, this is deja vu all over again:

Quidnose posted:

I really think we should be scumhunting instead of blindly following lists of people who's alignments we do not know. This post reeks of capitalizing on this distraction and going after a whole bunch of chaindunks without taking any responsibility for doing so. Would vote FL.

Also, this amount of low effort doesn't seem like you:

Quidnose posted:

Why did Glowku get all those votes in the beginning? Can someone remind me I don't feel like reading back

Also one more question, who did you pick for your n0 friend-o?

Quidnose posted:

My pick breadcrumbed being loved so I think that did do it. Not sure what to make of Adahn announcing that to thread, that feels fairly town. Scum would have just left that alone until we thought we had hammered and hand't, most likely.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Adahn1986 posted:

Like I said earlier. I was going to case Quid hard today based on his play.

But he's absolutely town this game so going after him is pointless.

I'm just trying to get him t

Yeah but maybe light a fire and get him to start quidnosing it up esp since he's not gonna last the night

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I'm re reading dongs now since he and JakeP are the only confirmed town we have to go on. He hits on TQ a little bit too (in-between pot shots at adahn).

Also rereading reckless night vig it seems to me that if you target outfit it backfires and kills you instead. Leaving outfit alive. So my guess would be scum nk dongs, dongs has his assassin/strongman/Sammy the bull kill inf and then JakeP tries to nk quid who comes back outfit And backfires.

Taking this logical leap (since looking at JakeP's posts it's pretty obv he thinks quid is scum) would clear quid and then adahn by association. rereading the whole interactions around the boss fest with this knowledge might yield some insight but I cant be hosed to do it right now bc of phone battery restrictions.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

When I reread the flip I noticed it didn't say anything about being outfit aligned for infinitum. It makes me think that New York was scum since all Town related peeps are outfit aligned

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I think the most information from a flip would be a TQ lynch based on what I've read so far

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I forgot hal was in this drat game

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

So KB are you saying an AA lynch would yield the most information for town? What do you think about TQ? He has claimed nothing as of yet. (That I can remember off the top of my head)

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Truth Quark posted:

Nice role fishing

Lol this game the theme has been zero shits given about role secrecy. Probably because your role is useless without shine so you want others to know you need a taste of the sweet stuff. Dont be so suburban

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Well because at this point the only confirmed town are JakeP and dongs. The glowku lynch gave us almost nothing to go on. I'm trying to think about worst case we lynch town but what would give is a better read on the game as a whole. Some people have a lot of polarized opinions surrounding them which when we see their flip it might help suss out others. I mean would could lynch someone that hasn't posted at all but we run the risk of just lynching lurker town And gaining nothing from it.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Quidnose posted:

I'm confirmed town thanks~

If you believe the logical gymnastics that I had posted earlier then yes you and adahn are both conf town due to the fact that JakeP probably did vig you. That's kind of a leap of faith though.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I agree with this case. I actually got a lot of the same feelings from moats posting before I even saw this one. Moat is doing what scum often get caught doing - summarizing the game because it makes it look like they have content. He calls out someone for not scum hunting when he hasn't done any the whole game. He posts a lot about setup spec. I'm def getting a scummy vibe from moat.

Would vote aa or moat today

Hop on the train whoo whoo

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

CapitalistPig posted:

I don't think AA is scum and tbh it's scummy af to be pushing him right now.

To me Li dawny is acting like she did in the game where she was scum so she is probably scum but you know, meta reads.

This is a bad post.

Yes of course Dongs is town, he already flipped so why even bother adding him to the confirmed town?

In that case glowku is confirmed town too.

I am interested to know , however, why jakeP is confirmed?

Like this whole post was just words that are designed to look like you are contributing without actually saying anything.

In fact looking back at your posting this game, that has pretty much been every one of your "effort" posts aside from a really bad case against quidnose where you didn't even vote him.

You are talking about which flips will give us the most information instead of talking about who is scum.

You also do a little setup spec and try to get TQ's role info.

##vote Moat

You leave out the part where I don't vote for quidnose and then say this:

Moatillata posted:

I'm just trying to get him t

Yeah but maybe light a fire and get him to start quidnosing it up esp since he's not gonna last the night

I admit basically that all I'm trying to do is get quid involved in the game he has claimed difficulty in getting into. You're making a case where there isn't anything substantial because it's convenient and I am posting in the thread (unlike others).

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Esp since quid has claimed he is the new boss. This is some bullshit cpig. Are you being intentionally dense or what

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Ar why is Lil D not scum? Is this because she is your chosen?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Li Dawny posted:

It's because I'm not scum.

Neither am I and while it does feel good to bond over somethibt in common I was asking AR

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Absurd Revolver posted:

after my first endgame defeat in warriors i went into seclusion and studied the words of li scummy and how she lead us all to the slaughter

she's not scum this time

go read trumpening for another good example of her scum work, or ramen

While I appreciate your response, I am not a fan of it because it necessitates me reading three separate Mafia games in order to come to a conclusion which I have neither the time nor inclination to do rn

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I don't think I should be allowed to live. I wouldn't be able to get another investigation off until n3 providing I got doctored for tonight, received shine and was doctored on n3. I think info from my flip might be of most use to town at this point.

Not really sure how to take this. Who are you claiming to be scum and what info are we gonna get from your flip?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Can you confirm this quid?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I thought you were a backup that's why you're now a boss now? Unless it's just because you ate some chicken strips

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Quidnose posted:

And you also clearly were reading when I said this and paying attention because the minute I claimed it you went hard at trying to get as much info from me as possible surrounding it:

So I'm not sure how you "forgot" this.

Whoa simmer, I was just looking to get another confirmation and thought you were a backup and that's why you became the boss. No need to hammer me with quotations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I supported adahn

• Locked thread