Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
If there's still room I'll play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

I would like your last spot if it still available thank you and good morning

I can vouch for this tree.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

i will do whatever it takes to suppress the stump vote

That was a fun game but make me fern gully next time.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
When should I start drinking?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

I got my eye on you, bub

A little pre-game rough housing eh? We passing around shine in this joint or shiners?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CapitalistPig posted:

Nevermind its full already.

I think 2-3 presigns are AWOL. Maybe.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

I am feeling quite tense right now.. drinks anyone?

Just a beer for me! Never did much like the strong stuff.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Said king burgundy, regally

Said ANarc, dreamily

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Li Dawny posted:

Gin is gross

I like gin, but I only had it once I think and it tasted really good.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Olives are gross

I'll drink to that!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

SirSamVimes posted:

quickest game ever

Well we have to catch the feds too, right?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm usually funnier when high, yes.

I'm never, ever funny. I did get high once, it just turned me into a psychopath.

I'm not sure if that's normal or not.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm not sure it's necessarily normal - in what way were you a psychopath?

I love weed a ton but if it's not for you it's not for you :)

It made me feel cold, callous, disconnected, and eminently selfish. Like I could do anything without regard for the consequences.

It's not something I should do more than once, I think!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

have i ##vote adahn1986 yet

Backup dongsbot! The universe will never forgive you for getting me kicked out of the bar so soon. Can't we work this out over a pint of shine?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

flerp posted:

##vote AA

#vote AA

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

4th person on teh badwagon always the scum thats a mafia rule vote this guy

Look closer dingdong

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

but my friend flerp is third so i had to make a new saying and go back in time to make it a catchphrase to lynch adahn1986

I didn't even vote, what are you drunk?

Me too!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

fake vote alwasys sscum vote adahn1986

Why so salty bacon bit?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i want to win and i cant have u in lylo for that to happen

Omg I'm outfit buddy and there's like 24 people so chill and have a drink!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
It's been a great night everyone, but it's time for me to stumble home for the evening. Don't stay out too late boys!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

They're typically hard players for me to get reads on, and I've mislynched them in the past.

Limited it to 4 so we could either mass clear them, or we'd be in a situation now where we've found scum out.

poo poo son, I walk in for my 7am drink to get the day started and it's dead quiet in here. I'm a bit curious to see what these boys have to say for themselves, but I'll be damned if I'm not buying you a drink as soon as you find your way to the bar.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

SirSamVimes posted:

Because voting someone for lurking during jokephase is dumb as hell.

I'm not one to jump to a stranger's defense, but calling someone a lurker at this point is a bit odd. Hell, I'm still kind of treating it as jokephase, though it is pretty imperative we hear from the four you've named.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'm not sure how playing in a game where infin isn't scum and isn't playing super scummy makes me feel.

Wait, I've got it. Wrong inside. It feels wrong.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im in total control mode, move you like a checker
two barrels on my weapon, now thats a double decker

I will laugh my pants off if it's dongs and we lunch glowku, surd, and vimes first, probably in that order.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
That boss is dead, his job is to get as many townies as possible lunched before he goes down.

Townies will defend themselves because they don't want to be mislynched before the boss goes down.

Dongs is all casual and flippant because he's toast and he wants us to think he's joking around. But I think he really is the boss and is pulling a double bluff.

##vote dongsbot

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

wow amazing logic

That's the best 1.5 hours of scumdoc discussion can produce? This isn't gonna be hard at all.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Li Dawny posted:

I apologize if I offended you.

Careful Dawny, I was just thinking scum could have a janitor to wipe shine roles. If you try to play infin off as a faker (this seems pretty elaborate to be faked) you're gonna get caught.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Alternatively, the godfather is immune to investigation.

This would be a great way to waste 4 lynches.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I dunno, thought bosses showing up in infin's list were described as "taking over the outfit" and therefore one of the scum teams. I think by definition it wouldn't pick up a town - aligned "boss", right? Also godfather is necessarily a scum role. It's scum that invests as town.

Makes zero sense.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Nevermind, read the OP more carefully and it does suggest that their could be a town - aligned boss.

##unvote

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'm vacillating like a madman here but after reading infin and the OP a few times, unless infin is jerking us around and misreading the results dongs is actually claiming to be a scum godfather.

If infin finds a list of bosses that is "trying to take over the outfit" then one of them MUST be a scum godfather. Gonna withhold my vote and let others weigh in, but if we're wrong on this dongs is gonna get doctored every night and we're gonna kick ourselves for being duped.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
So infin and dongs are BOTH bosses and by definition we need to lynch one today, am I getting that right?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

flerp posted:

ok so i think we should lynch infi because i dont think hes a town boss i think hes a scum boss that told us his results to try and garner favor while throwing shade on 4 people

I was thinking this. If infin is a scum boss, he gets 4 town lynches out of his reveal. That's a huge step ahead for the scum team.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

theory: adahn1986 is the scum boss who wants to lynch one of us today and nk the other so he becomes big boss

Not only am I not a boss, I don't even have a shine role.

Yaaaaay.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

Do you really think that is how it would play out?

Don't you think we'd expect Inf to try to 'clear' at least 2 of the players on his list during N1 if he lived through the night?

You can't "clear" a godfather, which is what I believe he suggested. Without dongs coming out and explaining his role, we'd lunch all four before realizing there wasn't a scum GF in the bunch.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

Basically says a bunch of rival families are trying to muscle their way into Capone's turf now that he's been locked up.

The way it's worded is that I return results on Bosses only. So I can likely only find the Godfather of the scum team, and if there are any 3P Bosses like a Masonry.

Read this. He was trying to mislead us, knowing that the only way to prove him wrong was for another boss to out themselves. The only boss that would risk that would be a town boss, because the other scum boss would be fine with a pile of townies being lynched.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

why does adahn1986 get to say stupid poo poo like "dongs is claiming to be scum godfather or infi is going to make us lynch town 4 times if we dont stop him" and literally every1 falls over themselves to say "oh adahn1986, once you get used to the style, youll be really good" at the end of games

Dude I don't have your role PM just infin's misleading post and the OP. I think he's a scum boss who thought he found another scum boss. He's thinking, "Hey, I'll kill townies, another boss, get some cred, and coast to LYLO." The problem is he found you and royally screwed himself.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

so You're a normal PR?

##vote Adahn

Lol I can't visit other players in any way or collect any kind of useful information.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

lol yeah, I think Adahn is scum. 40% meta 50% his posts 10% shine I knowledge

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I think Dongs just turned infin's gambit on himself. If Infin were himself a town boss, he wouldn't have lied and said he could only detect rival godfathers. I really think he was hoping he found a rival scum boss to kill and gain town cred, but now he's boned. Town lynches are a happy side effect that he was all too happy to encourage when he wanted to see everyone turning on each other.

##vote infinitum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

Basically says a bunch of rival families are trying to muscle their way into Capone's turf now that he's been locked up.

The way it's worded is that I return results on Bosses only. So I can likely only find the Godfather of the scum team, and if there are any 3P Bosses like a Masonry.

Just quoted this, but note that by suggesting he can only find a scum godfather, cops can't clear anyone on his list. Pretty insidious if he's a town boss.

• Locked thread