Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
no pressure to respond to, and ive been busy

i havent seen anything that amounts to more than light shade, yet never backed up by a real vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
also i'm carrying on the spirit of my Shine 1 character finley oliver, who got hate crimed for being a doublevoter

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Quidnose posted:

? What is this in relation to?

this

Moatillata posted:

Also the fact that AR doesn't respond to tpink but to viva Nova tells me that he doesn't feel pressure to respond. Why? Scumbros.

:cheers:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
li is lurking in her other games as well

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

How about that game where he was scum and showed his notes and we almost lost?

pure mafia never forget

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:ghost:ur all dumb:ghost:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Murmur Twin posted:

At the risk of being called scum irl, I have a court date today (which is why I'm in Boston).

:ghost:funny, I had one too:ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I had more fun the first time, but like the first time no one gave me any shine and I just had trouble getting engaged.

But regardless, great game Podima, never stop.

• Locked thread