Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

In like sin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

oh the outfit is town and not scum thats not as exciting

I can't wait for your loving dumbass to win the entire game for us and make me wanna kill my r self

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I had to trim my beard for my new haircut. Looks better but still makes me sad.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

I hope there are more brewers this time if we all have shine powers again.

I hope people believe me this time

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Just got my role. I guess I'm god and you all have to keep me alive? Weird.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Since I was super sick yesterday I am gonna jump in from here and start from this point going forward.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

JIMSON'S IN THIS GAME?

Yeah starting from here I AM GONNA FIND ME SOME SCUM!!

So Dongsbot... Who u think is scum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

jimson and aanyone else whos like "lol gently caress reading day 1 garbage" u should probably start reading w/ this infi post https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780884&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=9#post461427113

cuz we're talking about MECHANICS on day 1 so help me god

I don't want you to think I am like LOL JOKEPHASE IS poo poo NOT READING.
It's just 14 loving pages and I am prone to flying off on tangents when I find anything close to a scum tell.

Also that Infinitum post screams attempted town warning to me. Being all OMG GUYS! BAD THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN TO 4 PEOPLE BUT WHY WOULD I SAY THIS IF I WASN'T TOWN?!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

That just means i am only voting jimson the betrayer. I'm still here to fight you.

Fuccin fight me u scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote CPIG

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Wow defensive jimson?

Hmmmmm

drat RIGHT I AM! One of the first games I am vanilla, and I don't need any little fuccbois getting to big for there scum britches ARE YOUR UNDIES FILLED WITH POOP! Cuz I smell poo poo.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Guy's I don't think it matters enough for us to discuss mechanics Day1 because it literally means nothing for us in the long run until someone flips and gives us a better idea of wincons. I say instead of discussing mechanics, we start chanting LYNCH ALL LURKERS! and see how that goes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Adahn1986 posted:

Hmmm, I am pretty good about not calling people while drunk, and my sister would absolutely not appreciate being drunk-dialed. As for posting, it's part of why I like shine mafia! I could be role playing being drunk for all anyone knows. My phone is kind enough to autocorrect anyways.

I get fairly friendly when drunk though, and the thought of my contributing to someone being lynched is horrifying so I can't bring myself to vote anyone. I'll leave dongs and infin to the cops as TQ auggests!

I like playing drunk, I will usually make a drink I call the NASTY SWAMP which is Blue Curacao, Apple Juice, and Apple Sauce. It's really the only way I ever make pushes against people and stick with them. (is when I am drunk)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

tpink posted:

Are you a homeless person? WTF is this.

It's delicious, it tastes like Raspberry Apple sauce or some poo poo idk like the flavor reminds me of something i've had as a kid but cant' quite place my finger on.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anyone know what goes good with Ginger Beer as a Mixer?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Cool story bro

I would know I wrote it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Got a new notebook. Time to mafs.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Flying Leatherman posted:

I started looking at Li Dawny after reading MMT's post, and something jumped out at me while I was reading.

This happened in the space of slightly over two hours and one page. It feels manufactured, being over that short of a timeframe. I don't see anything in the intervening posts that would make it that much more important to get votes consolidated and get a train rolling.

##vote Li Dawny

This really stood out for me too. LI DAWNY dancing from GUYS WE GOT TIME RELAX to OH poo poo WE GOTTA LYNCH BEFORE DEADLINE WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO?!

Also, there was something I say in a KB post that really stood out. That being a weird attempt at role fishing. But eh, I know I've done some blatantly obvious rolefishing and people were right at my throat yet only one person put a call out on him so maybe I was over analyzing what he said.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Again, I was eating conversation in the time leading up to the deadline, there was none. I didn't say "holy poo poo vote now!!" I said, "we need to talk about who we will/won't vote" I don't see how saying "we don't need to turbo" and following it with "we do need to discuss who we want to vote" is contradictory.

The problem is you didn't say oh hey lets discuss who we are lynching you said

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, we need to all figure out who we are/are not willing to vote today because I'm having genuine concern over if we're going to get a lynch in today.

Bolding is mine.

You were explicitely avoiding the obvious intent which was to say WHO WE GONNA LYNCH in a really obvious MoJoJo-esque way. Like this is way to many words to say hey who we voting? Almost seems like your trying to avoid coming right out and saying it so you can later fall back on an argument of BUT GUYS I WAS ONLY TRYING TO GOOD MAFIA.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Okay so I was working off of worst case scenario, but I think that's the best way to play Mafia.

##vote Li Dawny

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

this is a scum vote

I'm sorry your scumbro isn't here to OMGUS me but it kinda comes off as desperate trying to defend them like this.

this is a joke post how are you today absurd?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

i am much better and prepared to destroy all scum

I am glad to hear this. Because with infinitum gone we need someone to take the mantle of town super poster extraordinaire oh wait poo poo he flipped scum... uh... maintain course?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I never ignore you quidad :3

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Quidnose posted:

I mean do you think I'm scum, Li? Am I acting scummy here? Why are you pushing this? I am allowed to be annoyed that people ignored my case and vote for you because I like that case, aren't I? Or are you insinuating that I am scum?

Its p obvs its an OMGUS with out the actual vote.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

What I want to know is why Li Dawny feels the need to over engage Quidad of all people? When she could just ignore him and coast on the fact that they usually get ignored cuz they r mafia dad.

Like legit my argument and AR's got a quick one paragraph rebuttal but quidad is getting the whole of her wrath.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also I almost forgot that the only way quidad could be confirmed anymore town is if they die. So why is she arguing over the top with confirmed town of all people.... curiouser and curiouser.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

You know why I don't engage you Jimson? Because you're useless to engage. You make arguments based on how many words people use and if their phone is 'really' dying or if they're trying to 'buy time'. I don't like you on a personal level and if I could retroactively go back and never join a game you were in, I would. I don't want to spend my time defending my word choice or some other random play style choice that you've decided is scummy because you say so.

Lmao this post is like... I want this all under my AV. This is the most scum of all scum posts.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Adahn1986 posted:

Ok, so did a re-read of Dawny.

She's playing an extremely passive game. Her interest is basically in avoiding notice and ensuring that lynches happen properly.

She hasn't cased anyone or thrown out hard opinions. When heat started building on her she became defensive and started attacking confirmed town.

She continues to withhold all of her opinions on other players, and refused to answer Quid (perhaps others?) when questioned about who she thinks is scum, how scummy/townie someone is, etc.

This is Dawny's scum game.

##vote Li Dawny
What about her being mean to me. Is that scum Dawny too? She was REALLY insistant on putting that out there instead of in pm where drama belongs. Seems calculated.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

but you are a big jerk face who hates fun

I mean its not wrong.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Not currently, I could pick one up later if I'm fast enough.

How does this mechsnic work? As some kind of shine inheritance that youre misappropriating as a role? Or because your lying?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Same as Adahn, universal shine backup. When someone with a power does the first person to claim that power, gets it. I didn't get one, not fast enough.

Ah okay. But I don't see hoe that would clear you as town.

I know you only really brought it up to answer quidad but still everyone needs to be aware of that.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

So you are claiming town alligned role inheritor?

##unvote

It still doesn't mean youre town but its more to go on than before.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey KB I think your town
I have reasons for that I am not gonna detail here, but if I am right I think I know why you are casing AA

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

hey jimson did u got loved last day u can tell me im ur buddy

How would I check? Lol

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

tpink posted:

Jimson, show me what you got in your little Taylor Swift notebook. Who scum.

Added u in 2

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

idk u prob got a pm saying it but immjust gonna assume u didnt

i chose jimson to support btw

Oh okay thanks flerp for uh.. what ever that does haha

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also tpink u get what u needed from this?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

tpink posted:

You couldn't even highlight my name in pink!? Rude. IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE USERNAME ya dolt.

Pink is reserved for roles. Orange is reserved for meanies.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

I'm sorry I've been so quiet, stressing about irl crap I can't fix right now, so I'm going back to re-read.

Is that y u were mean.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'm bored anyone want me to draw there av?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Yes, for the most part. I'm getting married in a month and a half and things seem to be crumbling around me with every plan I make.

But anyway, my reads:
KB's fight with Quid and the arguments around it hurt my head. I want to say KB is scummy, but why would scum argue with ct for that long?
CC is lurking, and their posts can only be discribed as sporadically antagonistic in my opinion, would vote.
I can agree with points made in the AA case, but agree more with the give them another night theory, there are far better options than a potential town power role.
I would have pushed a MMT vote, but the latest string of effort from them makes me feel more town.

Also, for the people still calling me 'he', I am a she. I promise. I've had a child come out of my vag and one ripped from my belly, I don't get much more female.
Also, I am deeply sorry Jimson. I shouldn't have been rude, and I have a tendency to just snap when things get overwhelming. I guess take solice in the fact that I found you a 'safe' target for my rage and feel really bad about it.

A picture in these trying times.

• Locked thread