Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Confirming my presign~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also nobody do borderline Toxxing things this game like demanding each other shave their beard or whatever

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Infinitum posted:

Do you know how long it takes to grow a decent beard beard? gently caress shaving it.

Takes me about 4 months.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Is loooove a word filter?

##vote AR for "drat"ing about rolling scum immediately, sorry broham.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

a robot made of dongs

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

ho-hum not reading jokephase, hello everyone~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

The correct way to drink Gin is in an extra dry martini. Here is how you make one:

Step 1: Put ice in a martini glass and fill with water to chill
Step 2: Get out your shaker and fill with ice
Step 3: Pour in copious amounts of gin
Step 4: Grab vermouth bottle
Step 5: Wave vermouth bottle over shaker
Step 6: Close shaker, shake
Step 7: Dump out icewater and pour sweet cold martini into sweet cold glass
Step 8: Drop in an olive or a twist, serve.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Li Dawny posted:

I think Dongs would have to send me a message saying 'I am scum, it's alright to vote for me' before I would. And I'm pretty close to the same with AR. They're both really good players who I try and emulate to a certain extent. Glowku hasn't been playing much so I'm not sure how to interpret his actions, and SSV has heavy lurked in multiple games recently. However, I don't remember Infinitum being helpful in any game I've played with him, so I'm not sure if he's being truthful or trying to pull some insane gambit hoping that us townies never catch on.

This is an odd reaction afaic

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Truth Quark posted:

Why would there be multiple town-aligned bosses that's stupid.

Today better be one of Infinitum/dongs imo, and my money is on songs.

Also we really should be careful with that ability because trading three townies for one scum is not worth.

Also a strange leap of logic, I'm very suspicious of anyone who is gunning for Inf right now.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Well this just got interesting.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP looks the worst for coming in and immediately:

-going hard against Inf without any sort of commitment to it
-shrugg him off and dismissing him with a lol when that tact didn't get traction
-vanishing

##vote JakeP

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Happy with my Joe vote. Cherry picking his name and then complaining about having to read and informing it looks like his scum game

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Today was pride and I just got back and I'm ooooouuuuuutttt

I will figure this shout out tomorrow, Quidnose style~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Catching up:

Adahn1986 posted:

FYI I'm loved today so if you're going to lunch me today make sure you have an extra vote. Wouldn't want the day to accidentally end in a no-lynch.

Did you address why you were loved today?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

Oooooh noooo it's Shine 1 all over again where I come back to D1 and there are a million posts :mad:

Before I go back and catch up, I am also loved today. I don't know why, other than "an event has occurred".

Adahn1986 posted:

Someone else's N0 action? I didn't get more info than that.

Is it just me or do these claims not match up

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also this boss chat is insufferable for anyone not reading the Boss role PM and I am real tired of trying to parse it.

Is Adahn claiming to NOT be a boss, because I thought dongs & Inf both said he has boss Role PM info (even if it's the strongman vs. assassin thing) and for him to keep claiming he doesn't have that role PM if he does is real susp.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Flying Leatherman posted:

I've been around most of the morning, friend. :)

At the moment, I'd rather lynch into the remainder of dongsbot's list (AR, AA, AN, Cpig, Cat); as I stated before, I have a feeling that there's a non-town boss somewhere in that list. Adahn's claim is believable to me based on game information that I have.

Of those, I'd be most interested in AA right now. ANarc made a good point that the "drunk reread" was more of a summary than commentary (I believe that was the phrasing used), and I tend to agree. Cpig reads like Cpig to me, I don't have anything from Cat yet to make a decision, Anarc made some good points (the "assassin" thing does feel like a semantic point especially after this came out), and while AR's been relatively quiet so far there hasn't been anything overtly scummy per se.

I really think we should be scumhunting instead of blindly following lists of people who's alignments we do not know. This post reeks of capitalizing on this distraction and going after a whole bunch of chaindunks without taking any responsibility for doing so. Would vote FL.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Truth Quark posted:

Podima said a N0 event was going to happen for some players and Infinitum confirmed he had N0 actions to take. They don't seem to conflict to me.

Right but MMT said she was loved "because of an event" and Adahn said he was loved "because someone did something to me" and those are in conflict. Are you saying there's an event that made MMT loved AND someone specifically targeted Adahn to make him loved AS WELL? That's weird.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Do I believe that Backpedal or not~

Adahn are you still insisting you are not a boss? You're claiming Universal Shine Backup right?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Truth Quark posted:

Unless you think Adahn just claimed loved in order to try to get us to move off of him for fear of a no lynch?

Getting MMT to corroborate if their both scum outs both of them if either flip, that would be a really stupid move D1.

Yeah I guess without knowing someone else is loved that would be useless. Unless he was the one who made the loved happen but Meh.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

AA spending a lot of time talking about and "putting thought" into how I just made an excellent catch when I really didn't and it took TQ two seconds to see why is setting off some alarm bells there, looks like the dunk argument from Ferngully all over again.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote AA

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yeah I was wrong about the difference between MMT / Adahn's claim. More interested in AA now.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

the gently caress did my post just go

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

there it is. weird as hell.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

Can you go more into detail about what you don't believe about dongs' posts? I can't imagine scum lying to that degree.

Why did Glowku get all those votes in the beginning? Can someone remind me I don't feel like reading back

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Well I was part of the shine lottery and while it doesn't explicitly say "loved" I guess you can interpret this that way.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

My pick breadcrumbed being loved so I think that did do it. Not sure what to make of Adahn announcing that to thread, that feels fairly town. Scum would have just left that alone until we thought we had hammered and hand't, most likely.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

Not a town mindset imo

This is a dumb snipe. What purpose does this serve

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote Glowku maybe it's too meta but I liked AA's response to my pressure - he didn't turn around and start trying to discredit me, just said I was wrong.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

So are you or are you not loved today

I am not loved and this is a weird fish.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Well I'm not the scum so I'd rather not die here. I know that the lotto in no way clears town, but I did speak true about nominating TQ for the loved and spoke to that effect earlier in the game. Glowku I'm wary on voting. I'd vote him if it's going to fall between us two.

Anyhow, I'm outfit aligned have a town role and have been pretty forthcoming about everything so far this game.

Again, my death might paint a clearer picture of who is scum, but it'd be a waste.

Pause a minute. Did you know you were nominating him for "loved," specifically?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Nobody hammer Glowku until AA answers this.

##unvote

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Ok. I believe you AA.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote Glowku doesn't look like anything other than that is gonna happen. Back to -1.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Well, I'm not loved, so.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I had something happen to me but I don't know if it was support vote related or Shine role choice related.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##unvote

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

curiousCat posted:

Hi I'm alive sorry about that I see there are 853 posts I haven't read yet so I'm going to do that seeya'll in like two hours or so

Lolol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I was pure Vanilla Town before the game and as a result of N0 "voting" I received a shine role.

Nothing about being Loved.

• Locked thread