Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Absurd Revolver posted:

hell who wants to find out if we can do two lynches today starting with suspicious scummy curiouscat

She's not free to dunk today, she would have been if she didn't meet the post requirement today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Podima posted:

:nono: curiousCat will be ON NOTICE for Day 2! If she does not make at least 10 posts on Day 2, she will be FREELY LYNCHABLE on Day 3! :nono:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I have some thoughts on the lottery. I would like the people who supported AA to claim. I am going to look for it right now.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I got no support though, was not loved or anything else. I just got my role.

I have a thought on this. Nobody has claimed to support you. I am going to give it a bit for people to claim if they did or not and then I am going to post my thoughts.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Adahn supporting my case without commenting on the validity or any details of my case at all is susp as hell

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Reason I have been wanting to know who voted AA:

I am wondering if getting loved was a consolation prize for not winning the popular vote for the role you submitted.

For example, two people in thread said they voted to support me N0, and was granted my Honest Vistor request. I did not become loved, however.

AA ALSO did not become loved, but nobody has claimed voting for him. This is odd to me because cop would presumably be a popular role request, and it would make sense for the voting process to dish out who got the role, with conciliatory lovedness being given to folks who received fewer votes.

I mean it's also possible Podima tossed poo poo in a hat but it's suspicious to me that:

-nobody is wanting to say they voted for AA
-there are people who have not claimed to have voted to support anyone

Might not be helpful but it is a though.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Li Dawny posted:

Also, I would make this my actual avatar, but I was told there was an unofficial rule that someone else had to change your avatar the first time it happened, so I will just save it on my phone to look upon when I'm blue.

I have never heard that rule, I bought my first avatar. Buy away lady.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Do mine Jimson

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

That is a very good point, a boss doesn't want to limit that pool because they are almost certainly a 3p or another faction at this point since I am confirmed town and Dongs boss went to me, and Inf is confirmed scum boss from his flip.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I know I am literally just repeating that but I am doing so because I think it's a good thread to follow

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Someone tell me who I should murder in the night so I don't have to make this decision myself

Sorry for missing deadline, didn't realize it was now. We are prepping to go to the fair

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

But for real people should weigh in on who I should tell the murderer to murdering before Podima posts

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

I would offer my thoughts, but you wouldn't listen to me. :)

Nah go for it

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Who was it who said they thought KB was the cop because "I have reason to understand why you're doing this certain thing" or whatever?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Who was he talking about that you assumed he copped? Adahn?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Oh, no, it was that he was casing AA cause he was the cop.

Did he start doing that before or after N1?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hurm, I wonder if KB would have come out and said "I copped AA and he's scum." Probably. I am assuming at this point that the focus on AA was purely role contradiction.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

My kill was on TMM. I did not kill KB.

CC was the only one on her scum-team. I know this because of ~*~reasons~*~.

I'll discuss more later I have to go meet friends for dinner. Sorry for being cryptic but I am allowed~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also, sorry KB, I guess I was wrong~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I check this mafia game before dinner for this bullshit? Do better, thread.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Did TQ go to bed? I have a question.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Outside of Adahn and Quid which I'd like to discuss further.

What is there to discuss, I am mod-confirmed town to both Adahn and TQ. You can push a crazy theory about Adahn and me trying this as scum but TQ coming out and confirming me as town as well doesn't work, unless you think we are a ballsy 4-man scum team with a second bad guy faction lurking around.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Absurd Revolver posted:

Adahn you're usually a very smart player, and you've made some amazing calls. But you're also really abrasive and people are willing to vote for you just for that.

Let's not lynch adahn when he's proven to be great at analyzing the mid-late game, at least until we're actually kinda sorta sure he's scum.

I'm rereading some things from D1 and this is suspicious as hell to me because it sets up an Adahn misdunk later. Don't like.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Except there is a second person who I have confirmed my alignment to.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

Seems like they don't care. Don't sweat it too much Quid, just watch and see who pushes me for lynch.

Remember, if they throw enough shade on you, it means protective roles are unlikely to visit you, so it's scummy as hell.

And like I said, I can, beyond a shadow of a doubt, confirm my alignment today if necessary.

I think you should do it, personally. But I also am like 85% certain you are town.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Oh man I hope you can shoot someone tonight :allears:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I don't think you are a scum. Unless your plan is to slowly have your scumbros disseminate that you flipped as town for them. Knowing you though u r to smart to expect that to work cuz we'd all pick up on the fact that you interacted with them before.

What?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

On the contrary, I think TQ, Quid and Adahn are good enough players to pull something like this off. I don't think it's a 4 man team. I think it's a 3 man team, with probably 3 3P factions.

And....where does Inf fit in?

Where does CC fit in?

Unless they were both one man factions, your logic does not work. It would have to be a 4-man team.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

How does claiming jake's role confirm you as town? If anything, you've taken an ability off the table that could be used to kill scum.

Also I do think it's possible scum got a USB especially if they were mostly scattered.

Quid has a lie somewhere in his posting.

He said he inherited Boss. So he was a USB and a lottery role? Unlikely, more likely he was always boss. Why lie about inheriting it? I don't think we had two town bosses considering dong flipped, and I don't buy the inheritance because it just doesn't make sense.

I think you, TQ and Quid are scum together.

So there we 4 bosses initially?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You are way wrong about this, AA. I don't know if it's because you're tunnelvisioned or scummy.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

gently caress it, I'm not gonna wait for TQ because AA is going off the rails.

TQ and I are now in a confirmed-town masonry. He was the Merc.

With the death of CC, I received a message that I was the only remaining boss. The boon was that TQ became part of my faction.

As such, he gained the ability to choose who he wants to kill as long as he has shine to do it. We discussed options and decided TMM was a good choice.

So TQ is 100% confirmed town, as am I.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidnose posted:

gently caress it, I'm not gonna wait for TQ because AA is going off the rails.

TQ and I are now in a confirmed-town masonry. He was the Merc.

With the death of CC, I received a message that I was the only remaining boss. The boon was that TQ became part of my faction.

As such, he gained the ability to choose who he wants to kill as long as he has shine to do it. We discussed options and decided TMM was a good choice.

So TQ is 100% confirmed town, as am I.

To be clear, "my faction" is referring to Outfit-Aligned. There were lots of different things that could have happened if the other bosses had won but I'll let TQ explain that because I don't really know beyond what he's said.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also, there's not momentum to my crazy theory. You could have played your cards close to the vest instead of practically full claiming right now.

This is untrue. Hal, Jimson, and at least one other person have floated the idea that you are on the right track. There is scum in at least one of you in this push, I am sure of it.

Why you are still insisting we are lying rather than looking at the facts and admitting you are wrong....starting to look like that scum is you.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

How do you know cat was the only one of her alignment

I'll leave that to TQ to explain.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Here, AA, how about this: I will visit you tonight and confirm myself to you. That way scum will have to choose between killing me, roleblocking me on something useless, or letting you know I am telling the truth. Keeps them occupied on someone useless.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Floating an idea, not voting, and that's four people out of 17 alive. Not exactly a wildfire.

You are going aggressively after the two people's who's role PM I know. It needs to be shut down because it's a big fat waste of time.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I would like to reiterate that TQ is telling the truth because I know his alignment thanks to our CONFIRMED-TOWN MASONRY. Brewers should absolutely give him shine.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also I am 100% willing to be the dunk today if we need to because all I can do at this point is individually visit people to confirm my alignment. I have 2 shine left (started with 3) so I can do it 2 more times and then I'm just VT. Snooping is useless now and there's no kill request to submit so :shrug:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Admitting I'm wrong? You lied about your role! How is it that you're USB and a lottery role? I don't believe it.

Bring it up with the mod, I did not lie about my role. I have never said I was any sort of boss backup, getting that was as much of a surprise to me as it was to all of you.

I am suspecting that Dongs got to choose who his successor was if a NK happened and he picked me because we are friends now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I mean TQ and I clearly talked about this in the mason doc last night since we literally just said the same thing so unless you want to go back through the game and find instances where it looks like we were communicating out of thread (we weren't until this night phase)...

• Locked thread