Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
How much money do gun lobbyists throw at Dems?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

gobbagool posted:

You're the little skirt pull that's proud of paying super high property taxes for terrible SF schools, if anyone needs any additional evidence of your idiocy, besides your posting in this thread. Virtue signaling is the highest possible calling for you.

:wrong:

Also, nice meltdown

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i would love some data regarding what actually works with gun control, let's push towards actually funding said research hmm

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

A Winner is Jew posted:

:wrong:

Also, nice meltdown

Justify this refutation

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

logikv9 posted:

i would love some data regarding what actually works with gun control, let's push towards actually funding said research hmm

Until we get to the voting on the appropriations bill, that won't happen and even then, the Dems are blowing their load here instead of saving it up for that

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Xelkelvos posted:

Justify this refutation

Well for starters I don't even live in SF

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Proposing bad policy as a sort of ironic shaming of Republicans owns because the Democrats think they're hot poo poo for making Republican lawmakers contradict themselves and Republicans know they're hot poo poo because voters don't loving care and will forget the entire stunt in a week

Sure is a great way to reclaim the totally hosed discourse on [guns|healthcare|taxes|SC appointments|welfare|etc], though, great job to our elected representatives for doing good work

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

A Winner is Jew posted:

Well for starters I don't even live in SF

You were lying then or you're lying now. Perhaps you were just caught up in the moment trying to prove your liberal cred by paying ridiculous taxes to support a terrible district. I mean, what could be more powerful virtue signaling?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

gobbagool posted:

You were lying then or you're lying now. Perhaps you were just caught up in the moment trying to prove your liberal cred by paying ridiculous taxes to support a terrible district. I mean, what could be more powerful virtue signaling?

Please link where I have ever said I've lived in SF :allears:

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

A Winner is Jew posted:

Please link where I have ever said I've lived in SF :allears:

This isn't D&D, professor touchhole

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

gobbagool posted:

This isn't D&D, professor touchhole

Well I for one am shocked you have zero proof for something that never happened. :allears:

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

A Winner is Jew posted:

Well I for one am shocked you have zero proof for something that never happened. :allears:

Right or maybe I don't care enough to find the post from years ago because wading through your bullshit is like watching a full length Hillary speech

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this is dumb and you should both stop.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

gobbagool posted:

Right or maybe I don't care enough to find the post from years ago because wading through your bullshit is like watching a full length Hillary speech

:laffo:

no, it's because you're a loving idiot that's full of poo poo

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

logikv9 posted:

this is dumb and you should both stop.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

hey guys, just checking in to bask in the glow of democratic victory. i can't believe how well the dems' ploy worked! sure, the media is only talking about how terrible the bill would be for our rights, and how it was an ill-advised cynical play at politics, but the whole media is just a right-wing echo chamber anyway. all the real dems i talk to (not bernouts) are so excited about this bill and can't wait till all the troublemakers who find themselves on the no-fly list have no constitutional rights whatsoever. :agesilaus:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zen death robot posted:

No one gives a poo poo about this anymore but I'll forgive you the bad trolling attempt at bumping a dead thread since you live in frog land. News here is about the Supreme Court decisions and Brexit fallout mostly. Also people dying in floods. Check the news before trolling tia.

yeah, i unfortunately missed all the "democrats" advocating for bush-era policy :smith:

oh well, till next week

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

zen death robot posted:

No one gives a poo poo about this anymore but I'll forgive you the bad trolling attempt at bumping a dead thread since you live in frog land. News here is about the Supreme Court decisions and Brexit fallout mostly. Also people dying in floods. Check the news before trolling tia.

I wish you were this invested in calling out all the bad posts in this forum.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

zen death robot posted:

You need to post in the GOP thread there's someone that has an AV that your AV needs to meet

Ok I'll go take a look

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Toadvine posted:

Ok I'll go take a look

dont its a trap, the gop thread is a dumpster fire, like all threads here

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Too late it's only been half an hour and I'm already serving up hot takes and chilly insight

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I'm organizing a sit-in for a bill to reduce the minimum wage for gun owners to $1.00

take that, conservatives

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Neurolimal posted:

I'm organizing a sit-in for a bill to reduce the minimum wage for gun owners to $1.00

take that, conservatives

you're going to have to wait until after my sit in for mandatory free unicorn for all 6 year old girls

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Terror Sweat posted:

dont its a trap, the gop thread is a dumpster fire, like all threads here

I agree, I'd recommend all the extremely good posters like you and toadvine stay out of the terrible GOP thread

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Recognize brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

nice thread we've got here it'd be a shame if antyhing were to happen to it *totes gun* *shoots self in foot*

• Locked thread