Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

You people like Overwatch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE0c7x_2F6U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

theflyingexecutive posted:

I'm sure Disney's lawyers know this and give exactly zero fucks

It looks nothing like the Disney version, though.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

It reminds me of Poodonkis, Strong Mad's stuffed compsognathus.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Knockoff Ultraman and Beast Wars toys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvmRtFnq06w

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

How about a bootleg Ultraman movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESub22Q-Zq0

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sentient Data posted:

Maybe they're just embracing engrish? I certainly like that packaging more than something with generic committee-approved Brand(r) Messaging(tm) blurbs

The Chinese government is actually banning Engrish but so far I only heard it's on signboards and such.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Not the only one either. The Netflix series Shadowhunters is adapted from Mortal Instruments, a book series that started out as an infamous Harry Potter fanfic.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

China is now going after factories that make bootlegs of IPs with foreign investors.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/innovatellp.com/2017/09/21/cracking-down-on-copycats-chinas-new-intellectual-property-policy/amp/

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

An update on this:

-Dragon Momoko, a seller of bootleg Gundam figures, had their factory raided by the Chinese authorities. It's possible their KO business is finished for good.

-Chinese online store Taobao, owned by Alibaba, now requires all of their sellers to confirm that their goods are genuine.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That is just wrong. The Trump costume looks more like a school uniform for boys.

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 06:46 on Oct 23, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

“Power to turn into a torso” seems like a pretty poo poo mutant ability unless you’re trying to store yourself securely in the overhead comprtment

It would save travelling costs.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

True. Marvel Legends just got around to having good human faces on their figures; see the Thor Ragnarok line. Star Wars Black Series will start using the same face printing technology next year.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is not what I expect a fidget spinner mobile game to be about.

quote:

Play as Fidget Neighbor & be a gangster of town by killing innocents & frighten your neighbors with super hero powers. Use your fidget spinner & Kung fu fighting skills to kill city police, criminals & mafia boss. Do crimes in the city & escape from police chase or they will put you in prison. Use your Super hero powers of fidget spinner & spread terror on city streets by killing and fighting. Start the ultimate battle between a fidget Neighbor Warrior and the downtown police. The Missions of the Ultimate neighbor is fighting , assassination and guerrilla warfare. Fidget Neighbor is a crime game in which and you are going to Fight & kill citizens with your fidget spinner & kungfu fighting skills. Police and armed forces are chasing you in crime city so without getting caught escape safely in this fidget neighbor game. You have to act like a evil monster to put the big city on ultimate survival with your amazing super hero powers. It's time to turn on the real ultimate adventure of super hero fighting skills in this neighbor fighting games. There is rival Gangsters & criminals everywhere in the town to snatch your fidget spinner, kill them & escape. Now it's your turn to fight like a boss and kill citizens & crazy neighbors. This An ultimate street fighting adventure with epic fighting skills for fighter action game lovers!

Story of Fidget Neighbor: Fregly is a crazy person & nerdy man with the hobby of collecting different fidget models . Everybody in the neighbor hates him because of his ego & bully nature . No one likes to invite him to his house & Fregly in return always ruin them by attacking using his fidgets spinners . City Police often try to arrest him but he always escape. Even Gangsters, criminals & mafia boss chase him but no one can stand against his Fidget Spinning skills . He also sometimes break into neighbour houses & town shops to steal other Fidget Models . The people in the neighbor & other kids are sick of him & they have made a plan to takedown their crazy neighbor. So Fight & Escape safely in this neighbor game. Start slashing enemies with your fidget spinner in this Ultimate Survival game. Crush your enemies with your angry neighbor agility attacks. Be fast, stealthy, and deadly to sneak up on enemy warriors and kill them all with your strong hits. Slash evil gangsters with warrior fidget spinner. Kill gangsters with fatal spinner blade in this Crime game. Enjoy latest Action game of Crazy neighbor , blessed with the spinning powers ! The Fidget neighbor is on fighter mission to kill neighbors. Heroic battle between super hero Neighbor and police take a new twist as you acquires special powers of fidget spinner! Play this action packed city battle and kill criminals and gangsters with super fidget spinner powers. Try your dangerous Kung Fu attack & spread terror among the people. Enjoy this fun addictive game with a true fighter legend like a mafia underworld boss! Play Fidget Neighbor for an extreme crime simulator action adventure!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Munchables posted:

I almost had a heart attack at Fregly

All the games by the same publisher/developer have the same type of two-paragraph description madness. This one is for High School Gangster Escape:

quote:

Play criminal escape games! Escape the high school! It’s not a romantic high school love story. Sneak out of this High School that is no less than a prison for the gangster after committing a crime like shooting. There are security cameras to monitor every crime move. Grab weapons to hit and kill security guards of this High School. Escape to the city of gangsters. Avoid security camera. Give hard time to the High School security guards. Win the crazy fight with city police duty officers. Hurt the high school sweethearts; girlfriends and boyfriends. Hit the teachers. Dodge them. Don’t let the police car chase you till the exit point. You are the best gangster of the city. Making a safe prison escape from the High School life is all that you need to do. Its okay if you have to kill the police that border this crazy High School in gangster escape mission. Hit them hard with your weapons. Run for your life. Kill the guards before they kill you! Ruin the romantic love story of charming high school sweethearts. Enjoy crime games adventure!

The modern technology high security checks and continuous patrolling of the guards can’t make it impossible for you to escape. Make a safer exit by sneaking in the classroom halls & corridors. Find out the tools hidden in the crazy rooms that might help you in fighting with the aggressive cops and guards. Attack & Kill real police cops with weapons like a baseball bat. Make your super moves to get rid of the real police officer in one go in this High School escape survival game. You may steal the potions to get more energy. Hide from the city border police in High School vicinity. Breach the laws. Get pass the security cameras, fight with security officers, hit hard the boys & girls, and sneak in the corridors with extreme stealth gangster skills. Plan a proper plot to get rid of fierce guards, aggressive wardens and the armed cops. Use it to kill the policemen by hitting hard on their head and body. It’s time to use your gangster skills and wisdom and do whatever it takes to prison escape with a criminal case. Don’t waste your life in this torturing hell. Run to escape! Crime games adventure!"\
"Escape the abusive faculty! Kill the cops! Also ruin a student's social life."

Rockstar should really make Bully 2 and have it be a satire about poorly-funded urban schools.

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 09:22 on Nov 7, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 15:12 on Nov 16, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

Wait till the kids grow up and start writing creepypastas on the internet.

Hyper-realistic blood and gore-filled torture are out, hyper-realistic poop and superhero tickle fights are in.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Funny enough, some of these videos are made by modding GTA5.

Here's a gif from one video that got deleted from Youtube.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Somfin posted:

Can't imagine why that would get pulled. What's the name of the song they're performing? I'm sure it's something totally innocent.

5 Little Monkeys. Actually the entire channel is gone, because many similar videos are also gone. I think they make a new account, though, with slightly different videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OoU2ck2RiY

Here is a rap version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GukbcdqUb5k

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I thought this was a parody at first. Not only is the singing different worse, like it was recorded with lower quality equipment than usual, but the singer actually made a "TONG TONG TONG TONG" sound in place of an actual music at the beginning.

I like how the normally-kinda-tanned doctor is even darker here.

edit:
Youtube's criteria for taking down videos seems to be more forgiving to 'adult' contents if the video is passed off as educational. Sometimes the videos really are educational but sometimes it can be abused.

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 13:05 on Nov 17, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

As a hot sauce enthusiast, almost all of the ones that claim anything about your rear end are mild as hell.

I'm always wary of American hot sauce claims because I'm from South-East Asia.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Asian hot sauce tend to also be varying degrees of sweet, salty and sour depending on its origin.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Move over, Sharp Hand Joe.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Is Dr Becker endorsed by Ted Danson?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I thought it's going to be this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r-R070qHYw

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 12:44 on Jan 1, 2018

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Perfect for my Sharp Hand Joe costume.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Fancy a Fanny Flambeaux of The Smoking Pussies gang?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcDgOGC5Lcc

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

A copycat mobile app using stolen assets from fan art is just terribly lazy, worse than all those Elsa and Minions pregnancy hairstyle games.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Pastry of the Year posted:

oh

oh no

it plays a bootleg, terrible version of "Seven Nation Army" too

They should be in something classy, like a Victoria's Secret show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiO_DR6O0sQ

SEX BURRITO posted:

I’m not sure whether we need to go down this rabbit hole...

I did. And I found a Zayn Malik dating simulator.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehTaQw_4hMI

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SatansOnion posted:

He’s a good one, but Purple Hare-Looking Dude suits my play style best. You can’t hit what’s hiding itself at the edge of the picture :smuggo:

I'm not sure, that guy might be an actual Dragon Ball character.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

One Swell Foop posted:

Bill Nighy got ripped.

Well he's played a zombie, a vampire, a rattlesnake, a planet construction contractor, and a Cthulhu pirate. This will just be another character on the list.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The mascot for Nepal's national bodybuilding competition seems derivative.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I'm not sure if this is a bootleg, but it's on Aliexpress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5LWPrIrpnc

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Choco1980 posted:

You could do worse in Chinese plug and play NES clones than Coolbaby to be honest. They're on the higher end of quality for that kind of cheap crap.

Are they like the Wei Jiang of fake console makers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/syafiqjabar/status/1007449383204343808