Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Lemming posted:

Lmao you loving idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

We say "rootless cosmopolitan elite" these days.

It's every European's birthright to go live wherever the gently caress they want without having to bend the knee whenever they cross a border. This is a great thing. gently caress everyone who wants to take that away.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

waitwhatno posted:

What the hell ... :wtc:

British "food", you see.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Garage/Bojo 2016.

brb buying a trump hat and replacing "america" with "britane"

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

waitwhatno posted:

Jesus Christ, just eat raw potatoes and turnips. At this point this will be a huge improvement to your cuisine. :chloe:

True words.

oohhboy posted:

He threatens to pull a economic gun on the EU. Begs for the trade deals the UK already has. Dumbass doesn't realise getting out would break apart the UK. gently caress him so hard for starting the process of destroying his own country and threatening all of Europe only to further himself. I swear the only government that does diplomacy worse than him is China.

If the EU wasn't sour before they are now.

It's very fitting that the UK right likes to kowtow really hard before China then.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Pluskut Tukker posted:

Really smart, telling the people who will have to approve the UK's exit agreement with the EU that they're idiots.

Like every other leave campaigner, Farage has no idea whatsoever what Brexit means. Unlike every other leave campaigner, he actually wanted to stumble into Brexit and therefore sees continuing to piss off everyone he possibly can as his job.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

Haha no you don't what the gently caress?

Edit: I am genuinely concerned for the future of this world when Garage and Trump have the most popular support.

I, for one, look forward to the first governorship of the 51st Trumpmerican State going to Garage.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

dogboy posted:

Yeah Wikipedia article say the 2015 rebate amounted to "€6.2 billion (£4.9 billion)", if you look at those numbers "350 million" (which in reality was something like 120 million) amounts to chump change compared to that.

the 350 250 120 whatever million is per week, so of comparable magnitude.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Private Speech posted:

Oh hey I just found this chart of UK exports by sector:

That big green bit saying finance is going to be doing great post-brexit I'm sure

ARE BRITANE doesn't need to trade with foreigners.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

A Pale Horse posted:

In light of whats just happened do you really think a hard leftist is electable? They're panicking because the shift in the country is to the right, not the left and they don't think they have a snowball's chance in hell of winning at the next election with ol Commie Corbyn at the helm. Just my guess.

They don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning at the next election while still in full damage control mode from splitting the party (effectively or actually).

Also they have expressly said they'd rather lose to the Tories than win under Corbyn.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Slashrat posted:

Assuming the UK just keeps sitting on their hands indefinitely regarding article 50 without saying they don't intend to honor the referendum either, what options does the the EU have for either forcing their hand or otherwise avoiding the continuing uncertainty impacting them?

Become more like Britain and just exclude them from anything important by convention rather than procedure?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Donkwich posted:

I'm American so my only experience of Nigel Farage comes from his appearances on Have I Got News For You, and from what I gather he's basically a professional troll.

Basically yes. And the country keeps feeding him.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Pesmerga posted:

Wants to pull out of the European Convention on Human Rights, for starters.

Can't let Brussels Bureaucrats dictate to the British that they have to follow the very same laws they foisted on the continent, after all.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

DancingShade posted:

Arguably the disenfranchised people in the crumbling cities nobody can remember the names of did it as a "gently caress you".

A very productive policy.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

MRLOLAST posted:

Here is my plan:

Scotland secedes from the U.K.

Scotland enters the EU.

Scotland and the U.K enter a union together.

U.K back in the EU.

you forgot to specify that scotland will be the senior partner

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Inspector Gesicht posted:

What name is given to politically dropping a bomb on a perceived enemy nearby, only to realise at the last second, "Oh, wait. I'm in the blast-radius too."?

PLP.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

hiddenriverninja posted:

I've vacationed in the UK a few times and it was a charming place. Sad to see it self-destruct over literally nothing.

On the bright side, will this make it cheaper to visit the UK? (I'm an American)

Yes but you will get beaten up by racist hillbillies chavs.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Shifty Pony posted:

The only real difference is that our politicians haven't been stupid enough to put it to a popular vote.

A key difference. 50%+1 agreement doesn't always mean something is a good idea.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

Could the Leave/Remain question have been put to Parliament and ... voted on by MPs or something? Is that how Parliament works? Could David Cameron have done it that way if he wanted to?
Yes.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Broken Cog posted:

It was impressive watching him insult everyone, and then say that he hopes everyone will continue to give Britain the same trade deals as before, as anything else would be "spiteful".

And the European Parliament responding by telling him to gently caress off and stop being a waste of space.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

PT6A posted:

If he feels so strongly that all the people in his own position are so completely useless and being a member of the European parliament is not a real job, I would assume he's been sending all his paycheques back uncashed out of principle, right?

That would require him to have principles beyond "gently caress foreigners" and "FYGM".

e: on this day 6 days ago Britain voted to shoot itself in the foot and apparently liked it, because it has shot itself in the other foot several times since then.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Lunar Suite posted:

Well his attendance rating is a solid 53% overall (27% this year, with at least one vote in 8 of 28 meetings for which VoteWatch.eu has data) so...

still one of the worst of all MEPs

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

bencreateddisco posted:

Is it possible for them to negotiate a deal that doesn't destroy their finance sector in that case?

Only if they keep the status quo except now they don't get to vote on policy and have to pay more.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Pussy Cartel posted:

No, see, according to Farage it wasn't just a question of working, it was a question of working in business and being a ~*~job creator~*~. Something way more valuable and important than heart surgery.

Yes, for instance having a shell corporation in Panama. Think of all the paper pushers (one of them, possibly shared between half a dozen shell corporation) that will employ!

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Fried Watermelon posted:

neither did anyone else, including the people who wanted it to happen

:ssh: they didn't actually want it to happen either (except Garage but he's completely nuts)

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Whitebait.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

That Italian Guy posted:

the Status of Scotland seems to be different, at least on paper.

Is it, for anyone not already in the UK?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

gohmak posted:

Can someone explain why Corbin should have to resign?

Because the PLP (the Labour MPs and only the Labour MPs, who have historically been pretty isolated from the wider party membership) think that Labour aka the British workers' party should be a centrist or even centre-right party instead of a moderately leftist party. Now that the wider party membership actually voted in a leftist they're trying to fight the Red Menace.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Firos posted:

Does Germany have any room for chemical engineering graduates? Please? :(

Edit: I can even string a sentence together in German (my grammar is horrible tho)

yeah probably

There is a ~Fachkräftemangel~ in Germany right now actually this lack of skilled workers is more because of a lack of investment in corporate training schemes in many cases but if you already have a clue about things you might have a good chance
Wages in Germany are not super high but living costs are only moderate and even the bigger cities are much less overpriced than London.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

itsnice2bnice posted:

The building pictured in the top right is the Louise Weiss building in Strasbourg, which is the official seat of the European Parliament. It was designed to resemble the Tower of Babel as it was depicted in a painting from Pieter Brueghel. Google Image search it to compare them if you don't believe me. Did y'all ever wonder where the EU's slogan "Europe: Many Tongues, One Voice" came from? It comes from Genesis 11:1-9.

In front of the nearby Winston Churchill building there's also a statue of a bull that has a woman on its back. The statue depicts a story from Greek mythology where Zeus turn himself into a bull and carries away Europa in order to rape her. Did y'all ever wonder why there's a statue of a bull on Wallstreet?

Instead of mocking all of these things that y'all don't understand, you should research the esoteric beliefs of the elite instead. Then y'all will realize that TPTB want to continue Nimrod's blasphemy through the EU. The NWO ultimately aims to enslave humanity under a one world government in defiance of the Great Lord God Almighty. They won't succeed though.

:birddrugs:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

itsnice2bnice posted:

I'll just pop back into this thread to defend myself, because I never claimed any of this. I don't hate Gays, Mexicans, Jews, or even Lizards in any way whatsoever. I would never promote anti-Semitic conspiracy theories of any kind and it's actually quite Rude & Indecent to imply things like that. Hatred of sexual, ethnic, or religious minorities isn't something to joke about, even on the internet. Do y'all treat people this poorly in real life as well?

Of course it's not a literal quote from The Bible. Why would an organization that aims to undo the outcome of the events that are described in the Story about the Tower of Babel quote anything from Scripture? I didn't say it was the EU's motto either, I said that it's a slogan that appeared on this poster:

The Louise Weiss building bears more resemblance to Bruegel's depiction of the Tower of Babel than an amphitheatre. The promotional poster quite clearly depicts it as Bruegel's depiction of the Tower of Babel.

I'll spell it out by stating that it's not cool to have idolatrous statues in front of your most important institutions that depict a story from Ovid’s Metamorphoses where a god in the shape of a bull carries off a woman in order to rape her. It's even more obscene when the woman is supposed to represent the people of Europe.

This kind of symbolism was purposefully chosen by TPTB and that's clear if you look at how the Elite used the EU's institutions to take advantage of the European people and made them pay for the Elite's own Greed & Failings. Just look at Greece! The way its poor, elderly and otherwise marginalized people were sacrificed at the Altar of the Golden Calf of Mammon is Obvious & Obscene.

You should take your meds.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Craptacular! posted:

I'm not going to say that I love Farrage because for all I know he might throw birthday parties for Hitler in his basement or something. I'm not even British so I don't know much detail about him.

But as someone who dislikes international government organizations like what you see in Brussels, The Hague, etc; and as someone who is proud to be from the country that flips off all that bullshit and can do it because you all need us too much, can I just say that I could enjoy watching him tear the European Parliment a new one all day and I'll miss his slings and insults.

He might actually be a truly terrible person but his sound bites were top notch and he didn't believe in any higher levels of government than nations, so I'll give him credit for that.

Why are supernational organisations supposed to be bad, for people who are not insane Americans banging the drum about ARE FREEDUMB?

e: To anyone in Europe besides the wingnuts and the desperate poor who'll vote for a cabbage with a label saying "gently caress everyone and everything", Garage, Bojo etc. are basically manchildren throwing an epic temper tantrum

suck my woke dick fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jul 5, 2016

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Craptacular! posted:

Because your nation's authority over itself has been given away to a legislative body made up primarily of other nations who want to tell you how it's going to be. That means you are subject to rules where you can not simply "throw the bums out" because many of them belong to other political systems.

Watch Arkansas Secede From The loving USA.

VitalSigns posted:

The elite are so accustomed to communicating in ritual and metaphor, they think they're being obvious and frank.
"You didn't know? But we already told you everything! We had a round headquarters. We had a statue of a woman riding a bull. We even had a poster from the 70s about something else entirely, how blind are you?"
"I told you Eliezer, no one is going to know what you mean if you don't have a fresco of a girl eating a pomegranate or a butter sculpture of a left-handed man. Well isn't this a bit awkward now, thank you very much."

:lol: at people who literally believe "hey i made a symbolism that nobody gets" is an actual way for elites to gain power or hail satan

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Grate Britane will beg on its knees to rejoin the EU, and will be readmitted as the only country ever to the newly-created status of second class co-prosperity sphere member, in exchange for giving 51% of every British industry to Guy Verhofstadt, chief aide to the iron chancellor Schulz.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

the wigs look kinda like scratching posts

maybe it is a cat-dominated society

yeah, since all the dogs got choked

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

First the courts came for the Brexiters, and I said nothing because I was not a Brexiter
... Then the courts came for me, and I said nothing because the evidence that I'm a nonce was pretty strong, and I didn't want to incriminate myself any further before my rich friends could derail the investigation.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

RandomPauI posted:

That always throws me off. The court there determines if a UK law is constitutional but there's no formal constitution so it's done entirely based on case law and the relevant laws with no formal set of principles about what is and isn't important. It's obviously not impossible but it's just so clunky.

Also silly and anachronistic, i.e. very British.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

fascism is a cool and good ideology for socialists & others with a strong nationalistic bent, it preserves the order of society

*evicts squatting undesirables from former concentration camp*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

throw to first drat IT posted:

You would think that they could consider at least one step ahead and realize that after EU forces free movement of labor on them and there will still be foreigners everywhere, the brexiteers will blame them for loving it all up and betraying them. But apparently British politicians still think that they can get access to single market without free movement, even in private conversation, so maybe they are all just really loving retarded.
When the EU says no the EU actually means yes :britain:

• Locked thread