Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

dogsicle posted:

well it is now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Turn your monitor on

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Watch Boogiepop Phantom instead of whatever dumb thing Erg is doing anyway

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

homeless snail posted:

we decided to watch the megami tensei OVA, instead

Is that the really gay one?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

homeless snail posted:

Also before Erg's thing, at 8PM eastern Halloweenis will celebrate Satoshi Kon's birthday AND friday the 13th at the same time, with Perfect Blue and Magnetic Rose, an OVA that he wrote before he got his directorial break. I will refrain from using the spooky emote because neither of these are very spooky.

Magnetic Rose isn't an OVA, it's the first part of the Katsuhiro Otomo anthology movie Memories and should be watched with the other two parts.

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Oct 13, 2017

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Should have just watched Memories, it's good

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

homeless snail posted:

Its Time. Let's Halloween
https://cytu.be/r/okayletswatchanime

I will take it into consideration, I'm running low on stuff since The Boogiepop Fiasco

You should finish Boogiepop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

In your head