Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I completely forgot Portland will have a ton of space and is good and had to change like 10 spots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Next year you should get a multiplier for filling out your form early.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Ice Phoenix has some faith in the Minnesota FO

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

My picks suck.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I'm tied with Ice Phoenix who is banking on KD coming to Minnesota, but as long as I stay ahead of Dokmo I am pretty happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

I just want to point out that my Kevin Durant prediction was just as correct as all the other ones

This is somehow totally true and incredibly false.

• Locked thread