Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Ok so I met this girl at work and we really hit it off. I've known I "bat on both sides" for a while now if you know what I mean but I figured she was straight. But she keeps dropping hints and innuendos and I think she might be dtf. The only thing that's stopped me from"going for it" is she's a witch (pointy black hat, wart, big black shoes, broomstick etc.) What do you think byob, should I try to gently caress this witch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
She cackles a lot. I think it's cute, but I don't know if I could deal with a cackley gently caress.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
And let's be clear, I like her but I'm not really in a good place to have a relationship. I just want to be gently caress buddies, not have her bring me to the swamp to meet her whole coven.

Android Blues

only one wart? smh, you scored some kinda low grade witch. go for it or whatever, i guess. ill be over here with my hideous night hag girlfriend being a lot more vogue than you

Android Blues

my witch girlfriend only shows up at night because her soul is so deformed with satans dark magic that the sun rejects her craven, gut-wrenching visage. bae

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

only one wart? smh, you scored some kinda low grade witch. go for it or whatever, i guess. ill be over here with my hideous night hag girlfriend being a lot more vogue than you

You're saying the problem here is she's not witch enough?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
You're saying, at this point I might as well just find a normal girl and convince her to wear a costume and lick some toads with me?

Macnult

misty mountaintop posted:

You're saying, at this point I might as well just find a normal girl and convince her to wear a costume and lick some toads with me?

that's not a bad first date

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
bubble bubble toil and trouble
should we go on this date
or make it a double?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
FutonForensic

mister magpie posted:

bubble bubble toil and trouble
should we go on this date
or make it a double?

FutonForensic

ill dive dick-first into a gelatinous cube if it means i get to gently caress something magical

VendaGoat

FutonForensic posted:

ill dive dick-first into a gelatinous cube if it means i get to gently caress something magical

:fap:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Awkward issue: I'm 99% she's a witch, but she hasn't said she's a witch. I don't want this to be like congratulating a fat lady for being pregnant.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sometimes fat ladies are pregnant, though? I say go for that fat, pregnant witch.

Scaly Haylie

i'd go for it, you could probably score some lotions and potions off her eventually

MrWillsauce

99 problems but

VendaGoat

Awkward issue: I'm 99% she's a witch, but she hasn't said she's a witch. I don't want this to be like congratulating a fat lady for being pregnant.

gently caress her, and if it's good say, "So mote it be" as you cum."

Guaranteed gently caress bud for life.

----------------

joke_explainer

You should watch the movie 'The Witch' to learn more about her culture.

treasure bear

potentially very messy breakup. subtly tell her that the animal you least want to be but actually say the one you most want to be

Android Blues

treasure bear posted:

potentially very messy breakup. subtly tell her that the animal you least want to be but actually say the one you most want to be

Lawrence Gilchrist

U don't have to post a pic of her but maybe find someone that looks similar b/c I'm having a hard time visualizing this and other potential posters might as well

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

You should watch the movie 'The Witch' to learn more about her culture.

vvitch*

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
just remember it's not the size of the cauldron that matters
it's the motion of the potion

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

treasure bear posted:

This is a pro tip and it never occurred to me that via reverse psychology I could not only gently caress a witch but end up as a majestic Appaloosa roaming the plains.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Do I need to neg this witch?

MrWillsauce

can't wait for your next thread: should I gently caress this appaloosa?

Macnult

Do I need to neg this witch?

nah just be real.

also, does she have any pets/familiars?

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

HighwireAct posted:

just remember it's not the size of the cauldron that matters
it's the motion of the potion

bare bottom pancakes

romantic pick up line: i feel like i've had a love potion whenever im with you

alnilam

hey beautiful, no fair, you must have cast a love spell on me because i just can't stop thinking about you

No? You didn't? :/

Macnult

DraconicImpulse posted:

romantic pick up line: i feel like i've had a love potion whenever im with you

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
you should burn witches, op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
any hole's a goal

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Nosfereefer posted:

you should burn witches, op

I'm not going to get herpes just to satisfy her, sorry.

----------------

alnilam

the cute magical female witch was working at the reagent shop again today. she gave me extra mandrake and cackled at me. i think she might like me.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

alnilam posted:

the cute magical female witch was working at the reagent shop again today. she gave me extra mandrake and cackled at me. i think she might like me.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

alnilam posted:

----------------

MrWillsauce

lol excellent

bare bottom pancakes

alnilam posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
i'm not seeing a downside here

• Locked thread