Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatis
Jun 6, 2012
♫ today is the greaaatest

day ive ever known ♫

whatis fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Jul 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
Sounds like Buffalo is potentially the landing spot for Okposo

And in Jimmy Vesey news:

https://twitter.com/BuffNewsVogl/status/748888801808875521

edit: btw, there was rampant speculation that Vesey and his agent were both in town for the draft, so they've probably already met. I think he signs

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
garth snow wants to show islanders fans they're big players in this league by spending money in the dumbest way possible

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Levitate posted:

that okposo deal ain't bad if you can afford the hit. $6 mill per year, he's still just 28 and is probably good for 60+ points unless he really does totally fall off the map without Tavares (which is the concern I guess)

they're going to frontload the deal to make it tradeable down the road. it's still too much term, but they're at least being smart about it

i can live with it

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
minnesota really needed more old guys that suck rear end

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

mcginn sucks real bad, gently caress him im glad he's going there

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

why frontload the deal if you're going to do your best to make it untradeable in the late years when he's going to play like rear end

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i'd like one hamuis please

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
god bless you steve ott

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
very surprised hudler is still out there

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
the okposo contract is too long, but i maintain that of all the big contracts handed to forwards yesterday, it is by far the least bad of the bunch. mostly because i am unable to be objective about the sabres, but also because a lot of those other guys are old and beat to poo poo and i think okposo has a better chance of being at least somewhat productive in the last two years of the deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
and why has no one signed jiri hudler yet? he's still got at least two good years left in him

• Locked thread