Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
on spec
Feb 2, 2014

St. Dogbert posted:

I wouldn't want Russell back at anywhere close to that price, but he's a good bottom-pairing defenseman who stepped up big-time in 2015 after Giordano got hurt. I suppose it's by virtue of that year's performance that he's going to get paid now.

he made all his D partners statistically worse in calgary for the most part and the team gave up more high pctg chances with him on the ice. and he is a not good possession player. he sacrifixe his body and blocks shots because he misses coverage and cant retain puck in the D zone. i am lookig forward to sweeney giving him 5/24.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

Call Your Grandma posted:

You can do a lot worse than signing Parenteau as a stop-gap top six forward for a year.

parenteau was more productive offensively in less ice time 5v5 thhan okposo iirc

• Locked thread