Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
I get that it's a one year deal and they'll flip him for picks which is fine but I really didn't want to watch another year of Polak. Sigh. I'm pretty okay with the Martin signing. Out of all the dumb punchmen in the league, he's probably the most useful so if they HAD to go get someone to do that nonsense at least it's not Ott or someone. Would've liked for them to have grabbed Parenteau again for another year though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
The Leafs have gone away from what they were doing last year a bit and it's kinda scary and annoying. I wonder if this was the plan all along (adding size and grit) or what ('cause they won't shut up about having a plan).

• Locked thread