Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Roberto Luongo is a national treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

:laffo:

https://twitter.com/strombone1/status/748890818379939840

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

MononcQc posted:

So uh, you're getting rid of Subban possibly because of character issues and then sign Radulov?

Well when the "character issues" are "he's black", it makes sense.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

praise god he's out of the central

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

SpacePig posted:

I was confident a few minutes ago, but with the deals that are being handed out, I'm genuinely worried to see "PHI" in one of these tweets.

Yeah, I'm in a vague mood of low-level dread, hoping GMJN doesn't do something dumb.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

https://twitter.com/CanadiensMTL/status/748935104756494337

:lol: :lol:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

5.75 loving million I'm laughing so loving hard

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

On the flip side, if he does that to Therrien, is it $5.75m well spent?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Levitate posted:

$30 mill for Kris Russell?

Jesus christ

It's so hard to not crack up laughing at this idea.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

http://twitter.com/BizNasty2point0/status/748957437445545984/

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Mind_Taker posted:

Demers to the Cats. 5 years $4.5M AAV

Seems like the Cats will be good next year

I'm sad that we couldn't/wouldn't offer him what he wanted but hot drat, at least it's a cool team and not assholes like the Kings/Preds/Hawks.

• Locked thread