Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

the fremen, the Klingons, and the tusken raiders op

I always thought Klingons were WW2 era Japanese people

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jun 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Crowsbeak posted:

Hey wheres your av from?

2010 Super Bowl promo with Rodgers and Matthews

http://i.imgur.com/za9llwz.gifv

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Airborne Viking posted:

I thought they were the Germans. Poor people who were taught to fight.
Guess it makes sense both ways

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Airborne Viking posted:

This is true, they were literally "the hordes of Asia" until the later movies where they were suddenly the Soviet Union.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I thought they were the Germans. Poor people who were taught to fight.
Guess it makes sense both ways

how does this describe WWII Germany and Japan in any way, except at the end of the war, but in that case it describes any country losing a war

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

AugmentedVision posted:

how does this describe WWII Germany and Japan in any way, except at the end of the war, but in that case it describes any country losing a war

WWII Germany had super inflation, and Japan still had cities made out of wood. They both had a big problem when firebombing happened. England did too.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Oh I thought you meant like their military was made up of people of low social standing, which I don't think was true any more than it is for a typical military

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

GORDON posted:

It's been about 15 years and my tastes change over time so I MAY give it another shot.... but if I still hate it by the end of Red I'm not going to hate-read Green and Blue like I did last time.

I really really liked Red and Green, but Blue Mars disappeared up its own rear end and became weirdly existential and depressing when the humans literally ran out of problems to solve

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

in the future humans are alawyas worried about going extinct, well its because the Arabs have already died out
requiescat en pace, arabs

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

AugmentedVision posted:

Oh I thought you meant like their military was made up of people of low social standing, which I don't think was true any more than it is for a typical military

of course not. Germany just had more angry grunts

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

Setsuna F Seiei (born Soran Ibrahim) is the protagonist of Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Ali Al-Sachez is an antagonist in the same show/

Ehm these are both clearly white, one is even a ginger/brown ffs. Both with very shameful facial hair growth.

lol Ali AI-Sanchez, the all including minority name. Gonna name my kids this so they will forever confuse racists.

Zombiepop fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Jun 30, 2016

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Zombiepop posted:

Ehm these are both clearly white, one is even a ginger/brown ffs. Both with very shameful facial hair growth.

lol Ali AI-Sanchez, the all including minority name. Gonna name my kids this so they will forever confuse racists.

It's al-sachez, not al-sanchez

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Brannock posted:

2010 Super Bowl promo with Rodgers and Matthews

http://i.imgur.com/za9llwz.gifv

like the packers?

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Prettz posted:

True story, the UAE is starting up, or trying to start up, a space program. They're signing agreements with NASA and the rest of the space agencies. Perhaps they will force us to see Arabs as a proper space-faring people?

That's just a cover story so that they can build a rocket to blow up the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Yea lets have NASA give Arabs the ability to launch several million pound rockets to any point on the planet.

its gonna work out great

• Locked thread