Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cnut posted:

I'll be your internet friend :)

thanks buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I already spend enough money funding lowtax's poor decisions

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Airborne Viking posted:

I already spend enough money funding lowtax's poor decisions

whats one more

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

They want five and a half million for that house in the OP, and cant even put hi rez pictures on their dumb website?

This makes sense when you realize real estate agents are souless husks devoid of intellect, they merely copy what they see humans doing often to uncanny results.

naem
May 29, 2011

A double wide from 1975 on a lot barely big enough to fit it is $700k in California, and someone guts it and puts in a stainless steel kitchen, vaulted ceiling, glass window wall and open floor plan and sells it for $1.5 million (the bidding war bumps it to $1.73)

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Seriously, did people spend on actual money to hear Frank Zappa's "music"?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
who the gently caress is frink zappo

tell him to gently caress the hell off right up my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I bet he's kept a bigfoot butler who still lives in the hillside

• Locked thread