Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Gaunab posted:

Did anyone actually read the whole thing?

I did. It's the most awful, pretentious poo poo. It reminded me of David Sedaris' line about his students insisting that since their pain was significant, their writing must be significant too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Otisburg posted:

"It does work both ways and, yes, I too enjoy sexual carte blanche. I just don’t use mine as much as my wife uses hers. What’s important is equality of opportunity, not outcome."

Jfc these people

Ie., I haven't slept with anyone else yet while Paulo continues to pound my wife into oblivion with his glistening rod

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Aralan posted:

Can you imagine regularly engaging with someone who, on being informed of the birth of your child, responds "So this is love. The willingness to be broken, again and again."? No wonder her ovaries refused to dump any eggs out while he was getting in there

--Hey u want anything from the store

--What I want is a fleeting ache. The pain that says your desire is real, and the sudden knowledge that it spells the end of that which you cherish.

--I'm leaving u

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

The final, irrefutable stamp of pretentious horseshit from its patron goddess

• Locked thread