Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
So uhm why is there an ongoing trend of internet men savagely opening up their relationship despite their wives protests and then getting brutally owned in tje process? Is he trying to be a hero? I mean if my wife was against open marriage I would take it as a sign that hardships can be overcome without completely changing the rules of the marriage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

They've just trying to ~~disrupt~~ marriage because social norms are for squares

They could just try to you know, put some effort into the marriage instead of blaming the system for their troubles and miscommunications, and then throwing everything aside because ~<*being free as a bird is the most beautiful thing in the world, also freedom solves all problems.*>~.

(you should still definitely blame the system for basically everything and kill all rich white dudes etc, it just seems so drastic when there are plenty of normal healthy options, like marriage counseling and weird sex dungeons).

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

the best part is this guys wife didn't even want an open relationship. the second she had the opportunity for monogamy with someone better she grabbed it :v:

The worst part about this is that it isnt even the first time this thing happens.

Self-important men who are active on social media and lovely magazines seems to be in the high risk zone for this.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

I think these are the same guys say that men biologically want to gently caress a lot of women to spread their seed.

Eh I've been curious once or twice but my idiot engineer nerd classmates are a huge turn off, personally

Goddamnit you ninja edit

• Locked thread