Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
A millennial was probably the first person to unironically say, "Take my wife...please!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

just ray posted:

ian mackenzie is my second favorite member of fugazi

Yeah, Guy Piccolo was the best.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

normalcy is dead

Not really, no. I'm honestly surprised that you people know anyone even remotely like the losers I see posted all over the internet. I've never met someone in my entire life that uttered the phrase social justice warrior and was not referring to a figure like Cesar Chavez or MLK.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I bet you could talk that dude into sucking a d without a ton of effort.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

The only couple I know that tried the open relationship thing imploded after a few years. Probably didn't help that he had a micropenis, was an alcoholic and physically abusive and just a lovely person in general. First, they were into swinging, but that was usually him loving other people at clubs and his wife was only allowed to do stuff with other partners if he was included. Anytime he'd go on business trips, he'd gently caress hookers or whatever he could get ahold of. She'd gently caress someone and he'd fly off the handle, etc. Finally ended in divorce as expected and now he has some ugly woman with a NASCAR smile and his ex is much happier alone with their son.

How does somebody with a micro penis gently caress anybody and what the gently caress had to happen to that woman to have such low self esteem?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Realtalk humans probably are designed to gently caress around freely, but have a primary spousal partner.

Nonidiottalk: nothing is designed to do anything. That's not how evolution works.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

He learned what agape meant as she cried alone after a miscarriage. Coincidentally she learned what it meant about a year later.

Legit impressed. :golfclap:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Marketing New Brain posted:

Mya: I am a BeatWeaver . . . or a DJ

No loving way did she say that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I've done hallucinogens in the desert before but I do it with friends and not a bunch of tryhard smelly hippies.

• Locked thread