Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I WOULD GO BUY SOME DOG FOOD BUT SINCE MY HUSBAND'S EX HAS APPARENTLY BEEN USING HIS COSTCO MEMBERSHIP FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS I CANT BE ADDED TO THE ACCOUNT FUUUU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

LadyAmbien posted:

I WOULD GO BUY SOME DOG FOOD BUT SINCE MY HUSBAND'S EX HAS APPARENTLY BEEN USING HIS COSTCO MEMBERSHIP FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS I CANT BE ADDED TO THE ACCOUNT FUUUU

lol

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Hahahahaha ooooooooooh poo poo son.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

LadyAmbien posted:

Lowtax needs to get the platinum business membership

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

LadyAmbien posted:

Sorry that your dog is going to die because of the bad ex

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Keg posted:

Sorry that your dog is going to die because of the bad ex

All 4 are going to perish on a diet of Supermarket Kibbles & Bits.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

LadyAmbien posted:

Lol the first thing I do after a breakup is remove my ex from any fringe benefits like Costco and Amazon prime memberships. Get on my level Lowtax

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I quite enjoyed the pepperoni but the don't try the cheese pizza :barf:

feld
Feb 11, 2008

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

Took my dehumidifier back to Costco today because I barely used it in the last year and the compressor won't turn on. They gave me $200 back no questions asked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
See you next Sunday!

• Locked thread