Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Keg posted:

I can never tell the difference between a hot dog and a Polish dog.

I'm here to help you out with the doggy confusion, Keg. Often if the differences between things is shown using visual reminders, people are more likely to store the info in their memory banks, and no longer have said confusion when next seeing whatever the thing in question may be.

Okay, in the below pic, this one is a hot dog...

Whereas this one, in the next below pic, is what's commonly referred to in the industry as a polish dog...

As the differences are quite straightforward and clear, I'm pretty sure that, in future, you'll have no trouble at all distinguishing between the two.

And, yes, in advance, you're quite welcome. No worries at all, it' just part of Gibbis' Summertime service to members. :D

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they make my tinydog's poops have the heft of a labrador like it makes no sense his butthole just shouldn't be that large

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Hey, good to see you out for a brief moment of freedom, Bees. TTJackOff I think will be asleep about now. So, if you're lucky, you might have the next 6-7 hours free before he's eating brekky and dragging you back to prison. :D

'Coz if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

Gamer With Dignity posted:

I'm just going there to eat the samples.

Cartouche posted:

That plane is pretty darned intact for having crashed into a building.

Jet fuel can't melt steel jets!

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

*snickers nefariously*

• Locked thread