Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
A thread for MotoGP fans to keep the poo poo talk out of the loving Worst Thread

Talk about two wheeled racey things here.

Myrddin_Emrys fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Jun 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral fag
Jun 23, 2004

Jorge Lorenzo sucks dick

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

It's slightly daft that simply "Not cunting it into the scenery" would have got you a top 10.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Well let's see if this gets used. Seems a better place for it than Cycle Asylum anyway.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

krushgroove posted:

Well let's see if this gets used. Seems a better place for it than Cycle Asylum anyway.

It's ruining the Formula 1 thread as the discussion is good and the sport itself, interesting. Both are discouraged in the Formula 1 thread.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
We all hate Spaniards.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Out of sheer desperation for something to watch between 2ish hour shifts of feeding my infant daughter, I have decided to watch the last MotoGP race. Marc Marquez is the motorcycle equivalent to Lewis Hamilton right?

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
Valentino Rossi is an ugly motherfucker. He's got a rat face worse than young Nikki Lauda.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
I will post here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDQ4n-zu1ow

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
That was a pretty good race. MotoGP is kinda cool.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Welcome.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

MustardFacial posted:

Valentino Rossi is an ugly motherfucker. He's got a rat face worse than young Nikki Lauda.

I'll fight you oval office

Dumb Username
Oct 20, 2012
MotoGP is good again

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
It is. It was real poo poo from like '07 to '12 though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

julian assflange posted:

It's ruining the Formula 1 thread

not really sure how this is even possible. It's like complaining because your diarrhea soup has a hair in it

poty fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Aug 22, 2016

• Locked thread