Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
CPig I will elevate this game for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CapitalistPig posted:

Cut a promo on it. GO!

Let me tell you something brother, these plebs surrounding me can't deal with the Avatar of the Hammerlock. I will crush the scum and then spit on their dead bodies as they swing back and forth in their noose. I'll redirect the scum into killing each other the first night and then lynch the sonovabitch left standing, resulting in a perfect town victory. Then they will see the majesty of Y P M and will witness the single greatest mafia player in existence, dude!

And, I'll win and stuff

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Yeah why would I lynch dongs he's pretty cool

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It's probably Jimson

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Always ##vote Jimson

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

way 2 be third

##vote ypm

Maybe ur the scum too

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Mr. Dongs is the scum ##vote Dongs

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
The reason dongs is scum is because he didn't vote Jimson

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I can confirm a lightning rod

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Neither did I, I had irl things. Look at illegallysober's vote

Dongs was here and voted me

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JakeP posted:

Additionally you posted 10 minutes before the turbo started, so the fact that you weren't around for the couple hours it took for the turbo to happen, but were around right before and right after it is suspect as hell

##vote AA

Agreed

The Ninth Layer posted:

It sounds like there is a ball action that activates different roles depending on who it hits. I'm guessing there's a separate kill action on top of that, which got foiled by the ball.

Sounds kinda dumb but that's what I think anyway.

Everyone but AA visited someone last night

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I know who they visited but I would rather not claim who it is

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
If scum withheld the nightkill and AA was the only one not to visit this particular person, and that person is a LR, it would make sense AA is scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote AA for reasons I have already stated

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Your Personal Muse posted:

Everyone but AA visited someone last night

Your Personal Muse posted:

If scum withheld the nightkill and AA was the only one not to visit this particular person, and that person is a LR, it would make sense AA is scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Only i dont visit people, I redirect from me That's it.

Get this, I'm saying you are lying. I watched someone. Everyone but you visited them. I highly doubt that everyone just happened to visit this person as a collective, so they are probably LR. There was no night kill so scum probably withheld. You didn't visit, you are probably the scum who withheld

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
And it seems like "targetting asiina" would be visiting them

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JakeP posted:

He is saying he doesn't have a night action so that is why he didn't target the LR, which would mean every other player in the game has a night action and targetted the LR

I know, but he also said that he targetted Asiina to redirect to which would be a night action

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

No you idiot, I choose a person to redirect all actions affecting me to. How in the hell is that me visiting them?

You know that we don't actually visit them in real life? Why I watched someone from the comfort of my own home!

Here is the low down "idiot", visiting is what we do when we expend a night action on someone. Maybe you are a special snowflake who expends a night action without visiting someone, but almost everyone else visits when they perform a night action.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JakeP posted:

actually I could see how that wouldn't be visiting them. I assume that redirectors visit the person they are targetting, and point them at a another player, so they wouldn't be visiting that third player

But if the person targetted someone, they would be visiting someone, and thus would be redirected to the LR.

Now I realize that if there is a LR, there might be a doctor or something to block the scum kill, but I think AA is lying anyway

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

tpink posted:

This setup spec is making my head hurt.

There is no setup spec. We aren't speculating on potential roles. There is a LR. AA claimed to target someone. AA did not visit the LR, which would probably happen had he targetted someone.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

YPM is dumb and pushing a really stupid case

Then listen to Jake's case idc

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

It should be crystal clear how nexus works. Either you assign all actions at random, or you deflect to a particular person but you yourself never leave your home.

You targetted someone specific. Any other game at any other time you would visit them.

But who gives a poo poo, you have another case against you and you are only arguing against mine because its more nebulous. You are scum either way.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

tpink posted:

If there's an LR, why isn't it also possible that there's a doctor whose protection also got targeted to the same target as the NK?

I already mentioned that and dropped that aspect of the case.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

Y'all do this thing but I won't be part of it

Man I wish I had Kash's moral compass.

I don't care that AA wasn't there for the turbo. Half of the players weren't. But the fact is AA was here right before and right after the turbo and I don't think I would vote AA over dongs if it weren't for the LR thing. There are too many suspicious things surrounding AA.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
You are -5 you don't need to give up.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Im done checking this thread. You guys are idiots and honestly I expected to play an actual game not some idiotic me too poo poo show without any critical thinking or considerations.

Please do vote me out.

##vote AA

Anti town wah wah whatever.

You have two cases against you that people at least are open to. If you are town you can at least try and defend your innocence instead of instantly calling me an idiot. Part of the reason I'm confident in this case is because usually you act alot different when being cased.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
TNL where is Mills as member #3 of his fan club I expect answers

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

The Ninth Layer posted:

Battle.net says afk for 9 hours. He plays a lot of Hearthstone these days or so I understand.

Thank you for your answer I will update my blog.

He was one of my favorites along with gulag, the OG pig, and lumpen

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i am og, thanks

moddddd?????? modkill pls

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

Huh it didn't post my actual text. I said it'd be way more weird if it wasn't 1 shot. I think RF has bad reasoning

But it didn't so now you have to agree with what RF said its the rules

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

I mean I tried to defend you at first but hardcore victimization of yourself is just not productive

Nah he's right we shouldn't be trying to case him and should just stop playing and talk about life, man

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Like I said, I'm over it. There's nothing I can say to convince people otherwise, I told the truth about my availability and that's scummy as gently caress. If that's the best case that can be mustered then so be it. So just do it. Flip me and see that I'm town and move on.

Right now the best case against you is your total breakdown under a medium amount of pressure

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Like if you had said "Nah man, my pm says I don't visit someone" or just "I don't know I just know what I did, maybe it doesn't count as a visit" I would've said huh maybe. Probably not enough for an immediate unvote but enough to consider other people. No, you call me an idiot for making what I believe to be a rational accusation which sounds to me like scum who tried a claim that did not work out.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Well I claimed, I stated my n1 action, explained my availability and presence. I can't pull a magical comforting explanation out of my rear end so looking back at the votes on me tomorrow is your best bet.

Who do you think are scum in your push?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

So I should have fabricated information about my pm to appease you? Yeah, ok.

Then say the other thing. Don't immediately call me an idiot. It makes me believe you are scum resorting to ad hominem attacks like that right off the gate.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Don't know, don't care. I want out of this hell.

This hell? Hell is people thinking you might be scum on an internet game? If I unvote you will you tell me who you think are scum?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Oh I'm sorry, did my self vote override all the other lovely votes and casing on me. You absolutely can look back, don't be so dense.

Who are the lovely votes? As opposed to the wrong ones?

I feel like you are mad not because you are town and we think you are scum, but rather you are mad because you are scum and we are casing you "the wrong way".

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

I explain myself first, but everyone pretty much nuh uh, that cant possibly be true. He scum. So yeah I got irate so what. You have bitch fits all the time.

It was just me and Jake I'm pretty sure. Another thing scum tend to do is read the pressure against them as more than it actually is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JakeP posted:

what makes you think that?

I think he might be on to something

• Locked thread