Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

gently caress, fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Can I be the deaf, dumb, and blind kid?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

So either scum withheld a nk, or something stopped it? Those are the only two options I can think of, am I missing something?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Absurd Revolver posted:

sorry i've been so absent, life happened and i've been distracted

This, 1000%. I feel that AA is most likely town, just because I've been there and have reacted similarly. That being said, I will be keeping an eye on AA posts just to be sure. One flip out/melt down is understandable, multiple make me feel like scum is afoot.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Your Personal Muse posted:

Prove it what was Jimson? Scum or town?

Your mom!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

This is being posted in all of my games, I'm sorry if you read it more than once:

I want to apologize deeply to the mods of the games I'm in, I know how frustrating it can be to have a player who's not active.

I also want to apologize to the players for not being around for scum hunting or playing in general, I had an amazingly lovely day and I promise that I'm trying to catch up starting now.

If anyone would like to be my new favorite person/people a summery of what's happened and any cases being brought up that I can weigh in on would be super appreciated, but not absolutely necessary as I can catch up on my own it'll just take a bit longer. If anyone has any questions for me I will do my best to answer them as quickly as I can.

Again, I am more sorry than I know how to express to a large group of people on the Internet, please forgive me.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, did some reading and I have a moment right now.

I'm leaning ##vote IS for a few reasons. One is that after reading what he's posted he seems to not have any actual opinions about much pertaining to this game. Also, this vote of his on AW is his first vote of the entire game other than the Jimson turbo. I'm not sayin lurking/not voting is scummy in and of itself, but he seems to have plenty to say about things but not enough to glean an actual opinion from him. Also, his whole case on me was 'Tpink thinks she's playing scummy, and I disagree but will totes vote her anyway' followed by not voting me.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JakeP posted:

ya based on that last post I have a feeling AW is town, even though it basically says nothing

It says they're a power role.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

If you missed that from the OP you would know from the fact that everyone visited tpink (except that dirty commie AA)

saying nothing new isn't the same as saying nothing. (I'm so sorry, I'm exhausted and feel like a dunce for saying that)

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Why is AR scummy now? Because he's being a grump pants? I'll vote it, I guess, to avoid nolynching, but I still think that IS is the better play.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

##vote AR sorry about life.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

gently caress it ##voteAA

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

gently caress it ##voteAA

##vote AA

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

n1. redirect myself to ypm
n2. redirect myself to ar
n3. redirect myself to kashuno

So for two nights in a row someone tried to kill Dongsbot and he redirected? Who have you been pushing most, Dongs?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I have a theory, but it's pretty weak I guess.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Hi dongs why would they pick you, random town dude, over Kash who has been quite vocal?

I am a watcher/tracker combo we already went over this RF pls

Li Dawny posted:

I have a theory, but it's pretty weak I guess.

I thought I had quoted that, my bad.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Li"er" "allegedly my friend" Dawny i would like ot "hear" youre "weak theory"

Don't be rude DB, it's in your defense. You're the only one, except Kash, who voted Asiina at any point. If we believe the remaining scum are lurkers, which is my personal opinion, it would make sense that Asiina would go after the one person to make even the smallest of cases on her.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

MG3 posted:

I said I'm trying to figure out why you were lying and you said "because of cpigs pm"

Are you saying you didn't visit Kash?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

That doesn't make sense.

LD what did you do

I stayed at home and watched tv, basically.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I need you to claim exactly what you did last night LD

I doctored myself.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

I doctored myself.

And before anyone flips out, it was the first time I did.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Kinda didn't want to have to claim, but I guess there it is.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I saw myself, Jake P, LD, and RF visit my target.

I saw LD visit my target.

Was I your target? Or was a bus driver involved?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JakeP posted:

Li Dawny who did you target on the other nights?

N1 AR
N2 Dongbot
N3 YPM because even if we don't agree on things I'm fairly certain he's town
N4 myself

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, I'm seeing it now. ##vote RF

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Jeeeesus christ, bravo CPig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I don't know how you did it, but drat good job.

• Locked thread