Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Bzzzt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Woo ching ching bling wirrr bzzzzt~! wooo wooo wooo wooo woo

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lol what just happened.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

tpink posted:

A good start.

A... rooooolllinngg sstttaaarrrtt.

I didn't get to participate in the turbo.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Scum making bold plays and withheld NK?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
You cop him or conjecture?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

Flavour makes it sound more like an action

Sounds like lightning rod, but flavor arguments are iffy, but if that's true, would ypm get some result on dong (if he's even a cop)

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

IllegallySober posted:

I mean, okay, random is random, I guess

##vote Jimson

##vote illegalysober

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Your Personal Muse posted:

The reason dongs is scum is because he didn't vote Jimson

Neither did I, I had irl things. Look at illegallysober's vote

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Yet you posted 4 minutes after the hammer

scummy as gently caress

Lol sorry I didn't coordinate my life for a self vote turbo. Guess that's scummy to check on the thread when it's convenient for me. If it was an actual deadline it'd be scummy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I am a 1 shot nexus, I targeted asiina, jakes vote is bullshit and these logic leaps you're all making are as well.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I don't randomly reassign all actions or redirect to me. Instead any actions targeting me get redirected to target player.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Worst vote on jimson outside of his own loving self vote os illegallysober's your welcome.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
You're you are gently caress it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Nexus is a neutral role.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also sick of jakeps poo poo, he did this in dongs last game and was wrong there too.

Also I claimed cause I used my 1 shot ability last night, how is that holy poo poo worthy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Only i dont visit people, I redirect from me That's it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

No I didn't?

You absolutely did. On phone and working but would gladly provide quotes when I have the time.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

And it seems like "targetting asiina" would be visiting them

No you idiot, I choose a person to redirect all actions affecting me to. How in the hell is that me visiting them?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

You know that we don't actually visit them in real life? Why I watched someone from the comfort of my own home!

Here is the low down "idiot", visiting is what we do when we expend a night action on someone. Maybe you are a special snowflake who expends a night action without visiting someone, but almost everyone else visits when they perform a night action.

It should be crystal clear how nexus works. Either you assign all actions at random, or you deflect to a particular person but you yourself never leave your home.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

It should be crystal clear how nexus works. Either you assign all actions at random, or you deflect to a particular person but you yourself never leave your home.

I have the version of the ability where i redirect all actions affecting me to another player, but I dont physically deliver them to said player as if they were my abilities, it's a detour, a reroute, a switch in the train tracks.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

tpink posted:

This on the other hand is a really straightforward case.

Again if it was after a hard set in stone deadline I could understand the suspicion in the case. Game starts, I make a confirming post, do my thing in real life because why would I expect a turbo to happen in 2 hours of the game to be open or a scum to self vote in said turbo. I show up after everything I've needed to do for the evening was done, and see a player has happened. That's not suspicious, that's just timing. I work 9 to 6 monday through friday, commute home an hour, check the forums around dinner then take care of my fiancée and baby until they go to sleep where I then iron, wash things and then check the forums again. Sorry I didn't mail you all a copy of my nightly itinerary before signing up.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

This is a reasonable point and Jake's case is good.

##vote AA

Its a garbage case

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Vote me out I'm town and quickly losing patience with this game. Maybe you'll get lucky and the rest of the scum will vote themselves out like Jimson who shouldn't have even signed up for a game he wasnt going to participate in.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Jimson participated in this game as much as you did before his lynch

Why would scum vote themselvss out on a rolling start vote? He could have defused it as those votes usually do end up defused but no, he self votes and gets hammered. He had no intentions in playing the game, my participation was a confirmation post because the game just loving started. holy poo poo.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

Wah. Jimson literally got turbo'd while half the game was afk or asleep. lol if you haven't self voted when you gettin turbo'd d1 tbh.

11 of 15 players . managed to turbo him

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

Wah. Jimson literally got turbo'd while half the game was afk or asleep. lol if you haven't self voted when you gettin turbo'd d1 tbh.

In 2 hours half of the loving game wasnt afk or asleep

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Im done checking this thread. You guys are idiots and honestly I expected to play an actual game not some idiotic me too poo poo show without any critical thinking or considerations.

Please do vote me out.

##vote AA

Anti town wah wah whatever.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

I'd like to give AA a chance to quit his crying and play a game since he TOTALLY SIGNED UP TO PLAY MAFIA GUYS and was talkin poo poo at Jimson when Jimson didn't even self hammer he literally voted after it was over. Like how is he gonna give Jimson poo poo for self voting when it didn't matter and then vote for himself when it does matter? It's lovely, hypocritical at best and bitchy at worst

Just loving vote me out. I'll be the lovely hypocritical bitch.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

I mean I tried to defend you at first but hardcore victimization of yourself is just not productive

Like I said, I'm over it. There's nothing I can say to convince people otherwise, I told the truth about my availability and that's scummy as gently caress. If that's the best case that can be mustered then so be it. So just do it. Flip me and see that I'm town and move on.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Nah he's right we shouldn't be trying to case him and should just stop playing and talk about life, man

gently caress off nitwit

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
At this point you can at least make some conclusions from my push.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well I claimed, I stated my n1 action, explained my availability and presence. I can't pull a magical comforting explanation out of my rear end so looking back at the votes on me tomorrow is your best bet.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Like if you had said "Nah man, my pm says I don't visit someone" or just "I don't know I just know what I did, maybe it doesn't count as a visit" I would've said huh maybe. Probably not enough for an immediate unvote but enough to consider other people. No, you call me an idiot for making what I believe to be a rational accusation which sounds to me like scum who tried a claim that did not work out.

So I should have fabricated information about my pm to appease you? Yeah, ok.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Who do you think are scum in your push?

Don't know, don't care. I want out of this hell.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

No we can't because 1 of the votes is you and rather than seriously interact you've dropped into full blown crybaby mode
Oh I'm sorry, did my self vote override all the other lovely votes and casing on me. You absolutely can look back, don't be so dense.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Then say the other thing. Don't immediately call me an idiot. It makes me believe you are scum resorting to ad hominem attacks like that right off the gate.

Well, I apologize. I normally don't name call or melt down, and don't believe it's a good way to play mafia.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

No because other than Jake and YPM any other vote on you could easily be waved off as people sick of your poo poo like me.

Yeah you're being especially dense. There is commentary outside of those two.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

They don't have to interact with your from your end fuckwit.

*people call you scum*
*you cry*
*other people vote you based on cases and poor reaction*
*you cry more*
*votes don't move*

I explain myself first, but everyone pretty much nuh uh, that cant possibly be true. He scum. So yeah I got irate so what. You have bitch fits all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Kashuno

He didn't want to participate in my lynch, probably for I told you so town credit.

• Locked thread