Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

JakeP posted:

good thing im a flipper dumbass lol

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I do. I lied about being 1-shot, I was 2-shot and directed to Li Dawny last night, and nothing happened.

Why did you lie about being one-shot?

What was your logic in directing to LD?

Why would you say "nothing happened" if you can truly redirect all actions to LD and yet AR died instead?

Why should we believe you aren't lying this time about being a "two-shot?"

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

AA, you "full-claimed" an hour into day 2 under very little pressure that you were a one-shot nexus.

Now, at the start of day 3 you claimed without provocation that you lied, you weren't a one-shot.

If you're town I don't know why you're playing this game the way you are. You could have avoided a whole lot of grief day 2 about the idea of a one-shot which you brought on yourself for pretty much no reason and people were immediately suspicious of. You also don't have a great reason for declaring now that you lied.

Like I said, if you're town I don't understand the play. If this setup has a 3P role your play might make a little more sense. But in the end, you aren't helping town at all, no matter what you are. So ##vote AA

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Seriously though, I can't be the only x shot. I know lr was x shot, but jake is claiming a permanent role.

For what it's worth my redirection role is also an "each night" power, according to my PM.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

FYI, I'm not going to be around here much the rest of today. My car got hit in the middle of the night and I'm pretty pissed off about it so I'm saving scum-hunting until I'm in a better mood. Sorry, y'all.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

If CPig truly made a mistake he should have no problem posting that in the thread to confirm.

This is the second time YPM has come in here with "corrections" or clarifications from CPig. That seems awfully suspicious to me.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Your Personal Muse posted:

If he did that it would confirm me as town. Nobody does that.

Please lay out for me what would have to gone through my mind as scum to come up with this plan.

The first time with the "clarification" PM thing I wouldn't have asked CPig to confirm anything because that was clearly open to interpretation.

This time, if what you're saying is true and CPig gave you a bad result, I don't see why him confirming that would be such an issue.

My suspicion is that you realized you posted something that clearly can't be true and are now trying to backtrack and use that as a cover story. I'm trying to figure out what that post is.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Well, according to vote tracker in the OP it takes 5 to lynch and we already have five so w/e

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Credit where credit is due, nice call YPM on the lynch yesterday.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Who did you visit, IS?

I didn't visit anyone? That's not my role.

If you're asking who I redirected, I redirected from me to TNL.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

You do visit people because I saw you visit on n1. Why did you redirect to TNL?

I'm not sure why your result would show I visited but I've been pretty open with my role.

I chose TNL because he didn't vote the last two days and I hadn't chosen him yet. Although I guess I didn't realize he was also a redirector. I sent my night action in about an hour ago because I forgot to last night so I'm sure I was the last one to send in and I was rushing to make sure I got it in.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

JakeP posted:

Town:
Jakep
YPM
tpink

???
IllegallySober
TNL

Scum
Dongs
Li Dawny
Retro Futurist

You think there's still three scum left? I was thinking one, maybe two at the max.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I believe either JakeP or RF attempted a nk on LD.

I saw myself, Jake P, LD, and RF visit my target.

I saw LD visit my target.

Seems legit. ##vote RF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Great job, everybody. Thanks for the game, CPig :)

• Locked thread