Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i am joe's butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
that avatar text :chanpop:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
nerds

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
the shadow wars begin

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I aspire to bring us back up to the standards I know we can attain with Joe.

First off, we have to turbo Kashuno.

##vote kashuno

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Joe has unlimited potential, I just have to apply myself more!

Joe could still be president one day!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kasumeat posted:

My lab partner is pretty cute. I hope she can't see my erection. What should I say to her?

Tell her all your hopes and dreams.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
you kill dongs you better be prepared to lose joes sense of humor

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

Kill me so I can kill dings

sounds good to me!

with the two of you gone, the possibilities are endless for joe!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

Dear Joe,

There are too many A-names in your body. Please eliminate 4.

##vote Absurd Revolver

But I'm the part of Joe that tells him he can do anything if he has his mind set to it.

Make Joe Great Again!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

Trump supporter found. Get him

What have you done for Joe lately AR? Cause I got POTUS to make him a friendship bracelet.

I got him to apply for an AA degree!

I mean, it's something!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

Alcoholics Anonymous?! :psyduck:

That too!

Joe has dreams, and if we work together, we can build a brighter, more sober, and less likely to be arrested for public indecency Joe!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

imgay posted:

Don't vote me

what part of joe are you then

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jedit posted:

I personally favour voting imgay, followed by everyone else who can't use a loving Shift key.

you're a shithead

##vote jedit

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
jedit i far prefer shitposters to stupid rude mafia dads like you

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i would seriously prefer to lynch Jedit over Jimson

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

the guy literally scum claimed. come on now.

jimson has scum claimed just as often as town lately, it's weak

Jedit has made actual scummy moves.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
as wrong and dumb as kash is, he's not the vote for today

##vote jedit

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

The rationale for this is jedi's mafia dadding or the fact that he unvoted right before?

first one then the other

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

surd, u scum?

no im probably the only thing keeping joe from killing himself

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
on one hand Kash if Jedit does flip scum, you're probably town, because you're not that dumb to defend him two days in a row

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

In the soldiers game TMM and I spent the entire game fighting and causing HUGE issues in the thread that people were convinced there was no way we were both scum but we were.

that's true and i always suspect the manufacture of slapfights, but that's not what this is

you, kashuno, in the same game where you got jimson lynched on a weak meta read, are not going to defend jedit this much unless you're scum trying to get town cred when he flips town

if he flips scum, then i would assume you're town until you do something stupid enough to convince me otherwise

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jedit posted:

Or, we're both Town, you know it, and are trying to push a "one of them must be scum" agenda to get a double mislynch.

or you're an idiot like usual

i'm not pushing a narrative to get two people lynched, because if you flip town, kash did the right thing, if you flip scum, it feels more like a town mistake than intentional scumbroing

i'm putting myself in more danger than kash with that narrative if you stopped to think about it for more than a few seconds

NOTE: THESE ARE OPINIONS HELD BY ME AND NOT AN ATTEMPT AT "CONFIRMING" ANYONE

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
ypm you're gonna look silly again

unless ur scum

r u scum

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

whats joe eating for lunch toddy

kale

if we're going to be an astronaut we need to start taking better care of ourselves!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Your Personal Muse posted:

No. And I've been doing pretty well recently I doubt I'll look silly now.

AR, when he's town, is unreasonable. He gets into this narrowminded bubble where he doesn't see everything that's going on because he doesn't have all the information handy.

AR as scum appears much more reasonable. I think its partly because he has knowledge from being on the scum team and partly because he has to be more aware of how he comes off.

That's what I meant to say earlier with words

beware hubris and pride, ypm

after the boom is always a bust

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
gonna vote Jedit every day until he is dead

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I've found I honestly prefer modding to playing, but playing takes a lot less investment.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

congrats you're part of the problem!

I didn't mean that I don't invest myself into the games I play, only that planning and running games takes a lot of time to get ready and playing.

I'm just finishing up my next game actually.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

I don't give a drat about your next game. You're in this one. Analyze the posts here and make content.

Been playing plenty, and I'm sticking with my vote.

Otherwise I'd be voting you.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

The Ninth Layer posted:

I feel like there are a lot of cases floating around that are just sliding by me. If you think you have a good case please sum it up and I will take a look at it.

jedit dropped off the imgay vote to hedge, backed off mafia dadding the second he had heat and played it off as a joke, and he's also contributed very little besides half-assedly defending himself

also he's a real piece of poo poo

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jedit posted:

Last game I was in with imgay he falsified a Daycop claim, forced a Town PR to claim, and then doubled down on the lie to get the guy lynched. I've got a right to complain about his playstyle. dongsbot I haven't mentioned at all, unless you count an indirect mention in an obvious joke post.

so wait you're saying the whole anti-shitposter thing was a joke?

because yeah imgay did sorta gently caress that up badly but i took offense

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kashuno posted:

We didn't lynch imgay, so this is probably the absolute most non-sense I've ever seen you post. We have no idea what imgay's alignment is, so it's moot on how Jedit hedged. Also he didn't back off mafia dadding from heat, it was because people were dicks about it. Jedit has definitely put forward questions, so stop misrepresenting him/tunneling.

eh i guess

still would like a clarification from jedit

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

i asked him if he was seriously joking regarding his whole tirade against lower case posting

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah I'm starting to think Inf is trying to lurk his way to a scum victory like tomm did on the same team with me and him in disney

##vote inf

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Ernie. posted:

Well looks like the pressure votes worked. Infi is posting. Guess all those votes will come off now?

I also feel moat is scummy and playing in a really guarded way. Are they new or can I just vote them?

moat is not new

also ##unvote

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

So...

Absurd Revolver.

How's things?

been distracted with the chaos in no holds barred, working on my new mafia, and making dinner

do you want a read or something

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
moat's content is super thin, only one real case where he quotes a bunch of pmom votes. i know at least that pmom does this in literally every game, i don't know if moat does, but it's a weak case as a reply to pmom's more legitimate one without actually answering the question

this one bothers me most

Moatillata posted:

Real quick you were complaining about imgay's playstyle. Also dongs playstyle. Mafia dadding. Dunno why it's gotta be so hostile. I was actually calling out AR because I didn't really get the conviction behind his vote

when he made that vote after me it felt like he was jumping on, and later on trying to distance himself from it while casting shade on me

kasumeat seems like he's actually contributing, and nothing really leaps out that you haven't already mentioned, so if you've got some case cracking revelation as to them i would be appreciative

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'd like the people still on Inf to explain their votes, since we are 4 hours away from deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Kasumeat posted:

Look at his case on me. Does any of it look legit to you?

I don't like his case on you, but it's not as bad as Moat's contentless posting or some of the lurking going on.

At this point it feels like a pseudo-OMGUS vote.

• Locked thread