Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

we have a claimed doctor, our cop is dead. i don't see the point of protecting power-roles (like whichever person visited ninth but isn't terrible scum) when we can go a few power-roles up against whomever's left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Speaking of lurkers. I don't think Ernie has posted in 2 days and is probably on notice.

Wakey wakey. Time to form some opinions Ernie.

##vote Ernie

i just need you to know that even though i write probably one twentieth of what you do, that you are indisputable terrible at actually reading the game. as much as you think you aren't.

the fact that you're oblivious to sarcasm sort of clinches it, but what do i know. :shrug:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

just my opinion, but if you are a vig and you vigged someone last night, you should claim. yes you. there's obviously a lot more discussion coming and it would be cool if it all happened when we knew we're not going to get a surprise vig claim.

because otherwise the assumption most players who aren't you are going to make is that there are still more 3ps in the game.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Absurd Revolver posted:

u should empower me, as i am joe's aspirations and i aspired to be something amazing

why would you make this post, ar?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

and why didn't you kill anyone n2?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i wonder why AR didn't kill kasumeat yesterday

infi is also coming off horribly with that early hammer and now the sort of unbelievable play/claim style. infi, can you name me one other game where you were an unlimited self-protecting doctor?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Kasumeat posted:

I investigated Keane and he's a naive cop

I don't believe this at all. Why would you be able to find that out about someone?

Why do we have a watcher/cop/rolecop that's too many investigative roles...

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I watched infinitum. No one visited them.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Kashuno posted:

:siren: INF DIDN'T VISIT HIMSELF TO DOC? :siren:

Right.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Kasumeat posted:

:redhammer:

Bad news scrubs, read it and weep:

You're forgetting you were caught visiting someone. Come up with a better claim. :P

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Kashuno posted:

1 shot jester he jester'd the other night!!!!!!!!!!

You can't jester a visit to someone who died........ we're just being trolled

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Yeah I'd like to clarify something. N1 I watched myself and wasn't told that I saw myself.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

I sent SSV a clarification pm just in case.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

so reading back Kasumeat's posts, a little of it is transparent.

he posts that he rolecopped keane to make keane suspicious in retrospect. the only two people he defended all game are kashuno and imgay. he even tried to stop a turbo on imgay d1, only to come back d2 with 'oh finally! let's turbo someone now!'

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

hmm we got 3 scum and 2 3ps? we're doing well. but i think that at most means one non-town to go. ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

town won woohoo

why didn't town serial killer kill kasumeat? did we ever find out?
also, why can't i see people visit themselves? i asked the mod and they confirmed that i can't. which is weird considering from my perspective someone else was told about my role more than i was until i asked for clarification.

• Locked thread