Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

In

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

My lab partner is pretty cute. I hope she can't see my erection. What should I say to her?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Hi, I'm Joe. I have a pretty successful Overwatch stream, I've peaked at 28 viewers. But with your help, I think it could get bigger

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

The stream, that is

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

IRL note: I won't be able to post much tomorrow, sorry

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Asiina posted:

She can definitely see it. Everyone can see it. They're all laughing at you.

poo poo, she didn't show much interest in my Overwatch stream, she must have seen it and been disgusted. gently caress. gently caress. Why does this always happen to me???

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Kasuuumeeeaatt, I'm glad you're still around.

Cheers you too. Was traveling through Italy the past month on a ridiculously low budget. A good experience that I didn't want getting ruined by mafia but now I'm back and stupid

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Whoa just noticed your av, Kirby's Dream Course owned. I got golds on all of the courses except the alternate 8

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Asiina posted:

I am a miller.

Also dongsbot is in this game

##vote dongsbot

Is this a serious claim?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I'm going to bed. I'll do my best to be around as much as possible tomorrow but no promises. If you turbo somebody please make it Jimson or Infinitum, I hate them, TIA.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I don't like the imgay wagon—is there actually reason I'm missing or is imgay actually just terrible/hated?—nor do I like YPM jumping on it with no explanation, like he's hoping he can just slide in his vote right in the middle without being noticed.

I don't like this exchange:

Moatillata posted:

Welp, that was easy infinitum. Lobotomize em boys

Infinitum posted:

Yes, you've solved the riddle of my single joke post. I confess to my crimes. I signed up to a game with Moat already it.

Moat's post is pretty clearly a joke but Infinitum's tone is a little weird. There's just something about it that suggests Infinitum is a little bit threatened but trying to play it off caj.

I hate this the most thought:

Jedit posted:

So you missed that my vote shouldn't actually be on imgay, because I put it on in my signup post before the game began?

Jedit's calling out Meds for a mistake in an obvious jokepost. A mistake that seems pretty reasonable to make given that Jedit's vote is still on imgay according to the votefinder and that Jedit has made literally zero posts previous to this one that weren't pushing for an imgay turbo (including his signup post) (and he still hasn't removed his vote but seems to be suggesting that it's not a vote?). It just feels like scum trying to throw shade on somebody for jokeposting.

##vote Jedit

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

Kas nobody is playing yet settle down

Yes that's exactly why I don't like Jedit's post. It's not a post a townie would make when nobody is playing yet

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Jedit posted:

From my experiences with him in the Hearthstone threads, Kasumeat is an excellent barometer for Wrong.

If you want to play that game, read this thread where I'm 1.000 with both of my day 1 reads.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

##vote dongs

With 5 hours left, Jedit isn't happening. I'd prefer this to imgay but will vote imgay at deadline if necessary.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

##vote Jimson

Not my first choice but I'm happy with this. He pulled this same scumclaim followed by the "lol i was jk but look how scummy you all are for believing me" last game I played with him and he was scum.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Infinitum posted:

I am Joe's desire to drink lots of coffee

That's neither pro or anti-Joe IMHO, SK confirmed

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Whoa am I actually going to be involved in a game where we don't no-lynch or turbo someone on d1? A dream come true.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

What are you

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

This is you NWS http://www.taseerlabs.com/PenisEnlargement/images/pd5.jpg NWS

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Jedit posted:

When am I supposed to have Mafia dadded, in the five posts I made on Day 1?

I unvoted imgay to make sure he didn't get lynched as a sole viable candidate in a game that, when I went out, was practically dead and hadn't properly got out of joke phase. I've explained why I wanted him gone, I would have been happy to have him gone, but not at the cost of losing an entire day's discussion because "welp, guess it's imgay or nobody".

##vote Moatillata

You want to see someone Mafia dadding and distancing themselves from a mislynch? Look at the guy asking "Which of these two reasons to vote Jedit is why you're voting for him?" as someone votes for me without explanation, when both reasons combined evidently aren't enough cause for him to drop a vote on me.

##vote Jedit

This further confirms Jedit's scumdom. This Moat vote is totally out of nowhere and the "distancing [himself] from a mislynch" just literally doesn't exist. Not to mention that trying to distance oneself from a d1 mislynch is not really a thing people do because d1 mislynches happen more often than not. I'm not sure whether this Moat vote is scum trying feebly to direct heat on a townie or scum trying feebly to bus for towncred, but I can't see it coming from town.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I didn't like Kash's day 1 play at all. But today he's actually been asking good questions like to Meds and especially Keane. Kash was right, Keane had a strong reaction to the single unexplained vote and it was super defensive for no good reason. I'm leaning town on Kash now and scum on Keane, though I'm still more confident on Jedit scum. Jedit and Keane both being scum is looking pretty likely, they've had no direct interaction, just Keane's defence of the AA attack on Jedit.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Also just some constructive criticism of this game's ON NOTICE system: I would be very happy to see an Alasdair lynch here for his lurking but the ON NOTICE system actually discourages us from voting the lurker now because it gives us the promise of a free lynch on him tomorrow if we want to take it. If he's scum, it gives him the opportunity to make a bunch of spam posts by the end of the day to dodge the free lynch, then resume lurking, and repeat ad infinitum.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Those were good questions. For a five year old.

Perfect for you, then.

Hi Kas I will play "let's ask you a bunch of questions"

What would Jedit have to do to make you believe he is town?

Uh, actually advance the cause? He's saying town has to ask questions to generate content, but instead of doing that he's just lurking and making nonsense cases.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Jedit posted:

No, I didn't. I said scum have to manufacture content, so if you're Town it behooves you to make them justify their actions instead of giving them the answers.

Fair enough, but I still don't see you doing anything pro-town.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Two questions: 1) your case boils down to him not pushing anything. It seems to me that he just doesn't believe any cases out there. It seems you are suggesting that he should manufacture a case and push it, because he doesn't have any reads. How do you respond to this sick burn (inane question)

2) There are plenty of people not doing anything pro town, how does that make Jedit scum?

I made it pretty clear if you just look over my posts. His serious criticism of Meds jokepost, and his lame case on Moat. I'm not saying he's the only poster being useless, but of the useless poster, he's the most actively scummy.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I'm very clearly saying that he's both.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Kashuno posted:

Okay I'm convinced Keane is scum now

Can you explain? I was leaning scum on Keane too but his posting lately seems more townish. His logic, particularly here is reasonable. I'm not convinced that means he's town and you're scum, but that's looking more likely to me, not the other way around.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Actually this fight seems manufactured but I'll get to that later let's talk about the scum known as Inf

I agree that Inf is looking scummier and scummier. In the last game I played with him he was super active and we were both VT and he tried to push a lynch on me because I correctly called 2 scum on day 1. I haven't seen him play scum before, but he's playing much more passively. However, this:

Jedit posted:

I'm torn. On the one hand Infinitum is shitposting and trying to return the game to joke phase, but on the other hand these votes are coming on pretty quick, Considering we're more than a day from deadline, I suggest we take a pause right now and give him a chance to start playing.

Makes an Inf/Jedit scumteam even more likely, yet you seem convinced that Jedit isn't scum. I still hate how Jedit played D1, and this post trying to take pressure off of Inf just makes Jedit look even scummier.

IRL note: We're having thunderstorms here and I currently have no power. My phone has enough charge for at least a day but my laptop is low, so it would be very good if the mpower was on for me again soon. It'll probably be fixed by tonight but juuuust in case I disappear tomorrow morning, I'll make sure I find some way to post for the deadline.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Actually this fight seems manufactured but I'll get to that later let's talk about the scum known as Inf

I agree that Inf is looking scummier and scummier. In the last game I played with him he was super active and we were both VT and he tried to push a lynch on me because I correctly called 2 scum on day 1. I haven't seen him play scum before, but he's playing much more passively.

This:

Jedit posted:

I'm torn. On the one hand Infinitum is shitposting and trying to return the game to joke phase, but on the other hand these votes are coming on pretty quick, Considering we're more than a day from deadline, I suggest we take a pause right now and give him a chance to start playing.

Makes an Inf/Jedit scumteam even more likely, yet you (YPM) seem convinced that Jedit isn't scum. I still hate how Jedit played D1, and this post trying to take pressure off of Inf just makes Jedit look even scummier.

IRL note: We're having thunderstorms here and I currently have no power. My phone has enough charge for at least a day but my laptop is low, so it would be very good if the mpower was on for me again soon. It'll probably be fixed by tonight but juuuust in case I'm scarce morning, I'll make sure I find some way to post for the deadline.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

CCKeane posted:

Yeah I also wonder why Jedit doesn't want to vote Jedit.

Oops, see my edit

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I'm not convinced he's not scum. I actually don't like how he's so focused on survival when usually he's a pitbull

Fair enough.

Well, doesn't look like Jedit is happening tonight, but I'm still happy with this.

##vote Inf
L-3

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Electricity is back!

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Jedit posted:

I'm not trying to take the pressure off Infinitum. He was lynch leader when I posted, that's already pressure. Any more than that is just providing opportunities for scum to bandwagon and have a really cheap defence if he flips Town.

Momentum is a thing, and you're trying to kill it while saying you're not. If you're and townie and scared of him getting turboed without getting a chance to claim or something like that, you could've just voted but said "L-X now, please don't hammer until we hear from him". On the other hand, If Inf is your scumbuddy, your post is a perfect way to hedge by saying "hey guys I was suspicious too!!" yet not actually vote for him until you're sure he's going down.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Currently L-2

imgay posted:

Oh lol i just realised something

Which is?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

You completely ignored the rolefishing, which is the real reason we're voting you. There are lots of people who haven't done anything useful so far in this game, but that just has no explanation.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Here we have Kas pushing a lurker lynch, followed by trying to peg me and Jedit together as scum team for some reason, even though we haven't even shared a similar opinion on anyone, doesn't present a case whatsoever for Jedit, and immediately jumps ship onto me once the tide is heading my way (Casually reminding everyone I'm only three away from lynch... oh wait make that -2 tee hee)

Scum rear end motherfucker that has 0 opinions, wants to vote lurkers we can free lynch tomorrow, and is trying to tie people together when there's nothing there.

##vote Kasumeat

That is a really special interpretation of reality.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Infinitum posted:

OK then.

Make a case for me and Jedit as scum team. That seems to be your opinion.

Back it up.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781372&userid=69004

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Oops I didn't link the post, one sec

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781372&userid=69004#post461847793

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Absurd Revolver posted:

I'd like the people still on Inf to explain their votes, since we are 4 hours away from deadline.

Look at his case on me. Does any of it look legit to you?

• Locked thread