Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dat Game of Thrones...
better than Sami/Nakamura
better than Joe/Finn
better than Roman's suspension
View Results

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Cubone posted:

My favorite part of this are all the minorities appearing as he names them as though summoned by a wizard's spell

If only that were real, conservative pundits would have to dance around their hate speech lest a gay muslim appear in their studio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

Hey guys

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

s'up?

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

idk somebody summoned a queer Muslim I was told to report

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

while I'm here I just wanted to say I love John cena and I love America thanks and God bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.

Gavok posted:

I'm aware that I'm not very good.

This might be one of the first posts by you that I disagree with, sarcastic as it may be.

Slowpoke fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jul 8, 2016

• Locked thread