Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

andddd they're pit mixes

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/state/california/article86358977.html

They're such kind gentle creatures it's the owner not the dog

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jun 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Probably was the owners fault. Most people are idiots.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
op neglects to mention those 'bulls have also have the blood of Shar-Pei, the deadliest breed known to man

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm looking forward to the exciting unexplored territory that promises to be revealed in this groundbreaking thread

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

quote:

...the girl's mother had left the door open because it was hot and she thought the dogs were tied up in the back yard.

Euthanize the mother.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Mozi posted:

i'm looking forward to the exciting unexplored territory that promises to be revealed in this groundbreaking thread

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Wonder what that idiot infant did to trigger that poor animal

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Kill all dogs imo

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

could be the dogs fault, maybe, but have you ever seen infants? theyre loving terrible

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
thank you blessed dog for destroying this terrible infant

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Mozi posted:

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

leave your infant alone for even one second and savage beasts of the backyard will take her

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

andddd they're pit mixes

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/state/california/article86358977.html

They're such kind gentle creatures it's the owner not the dog

Well, it's for sure the owner. Lets face it, if you leave a 3 day old infant on a couch, the kid was gonna die at some point.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Well, it's for sure the owner. Lets face it, if you leave a 3 day old infant on a couch, the kid was gonna die at some point.

even a 30 year old child can have trouble fending for themselves if left alone on the couch

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Earwicker posted:

even a 30 year old child can have trouble fending for themselves if left alone on the couch

Good thing your mother never leaves you alone then!

edit - on second thought, maybe she should.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Why even put a 3 year old on a couch, its not like they'll remember it.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I'm conflicted: on the one hand, dogs are bad; but on the other, so are babies.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

if you tie your dogs up out back, you're probably a lovely dog owner

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

nbd she can made a new baby

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Millie posted:

Euthanize me

plz

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

if you tie your dogs up out back, you're probably a lovely dog owner

Well it's okay then, these owners didn't tie them up!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I think that brother is getting kicked out

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Fish Fry Andy posted:

Why even put a 3 year old on a couch, its not like they'll remember it.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Califor-gnaw

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Shoot all pitbulls (in the head with guns)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also pitbull apologists

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
I'm betting this new mom got home with her babay and got hella buyer's remorse. Plus, she's had to put up with those drat dogs too so, you know, two dogs one baby - or however the metaphor goes.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

pitbull ate your baby

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015
It's not like they knew the kid that much, probably didn't even have a name yet

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Mickey's current owners turned him over the Maricopa County Animal Control after he bit a young child, so they are the responsible party. On March 2, 2014 at 11:59PM, his 10 day bite hold will expire. Mickey will be put to death at 5:30AM March 3, 2014. It is a travesty of justice to put this family dog to death. He was behaving as a dog when chewing his bone. He did not want to hurt the child, he just wanted to chew his bone. Unfortunately, Mickey did not know that the child wanted to play. Mickey believed that the child was taking his food/toy away from him. We all are hoping and praying that this young child recovers quickly and completely! We are starting this petition for the sole purpose of saving Mickey's life. None of us are looking to blame anybody for this horrible situation. We are only asking that everybody take a look at the scenario and realize that Mickey did not seek out to attack anybody. He is not a dog that is on the hunt for somebody to hurt. Mickey just wanted to chew on his bone in his own yard! It is understood that Mickey's family does not want him back due to the horrific nature of the bite incident. We see no reason for Mickey to die for a situation that took place as an accident. He should be either adopted out from Animal Control, or he should be allowed to be taken in by a Rescue organization. He is not a viscious attack dog, he is a family dog that found himself in a bad situation. Please do not let them destroy Mickey! Sign this petition and do your part to save this young dog from death!

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Shoulda had warning signs up!

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
One less baby, two less dogs. Sounds like a pretty good outcome to me.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Drad_Bert posted:

Mickey's current owners turned him over the Maricopa County Animal Control after he bit a young child, so they are the responsible party. On March 2, 2014 at 11:59PM, his 10 day bite hold will expire. Mickey will be put to death at 5:30AM March 3, 2014. It is a travesty of justice to put this family dog to death. He was behaving as a dog when chewing his bone. He did not want to hurt the child, he just wanted to chew his bone. Unfortunately, Mickey did not know that the child wanted to play. Mickey believed that the child was taking his food/toy away from him. We all are hoping and praying that this young child recovers quickly and completely! We are starting this petition for the sole purpose of saving Mickey's life. None of us are looking to blame anybody for this horrible situation. We are only asking that everybody take a look at the scenario and realize that Mickey did not seek out to attack anybody. He is not a dog that is on the hunt for somebody to hurt. Mickey just wanted to chew on his bone in his own yard! It is understood that Mickey's family does not want him back due to the horrific nature of the bite incident. We see no reason for Mickey to die for a situation that took place as an accident. He should be either adopted out from Animal Control, or he should be allowed to be taken in by a Rescue organization. He is not a viscious attack dog, he is a family dog that found himself in a bad situation. Please do not let them destroy Mickey! Sign this petition and do your part to save this young dog from death!

lol "baby's fault for taking the dog's toy"

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Oh my! I bet Disney is simply just absolutely thrilled to bits that the baby-eating dog shares the same name as a certain world-famous rodent of theirs. Oh, so soon!

That poor alligator started a foul trend on one warm Summer's evening at a lagoon down in Florida.

Ignore this post. It was made by a literal retard who didn't read one of the above posts properly, rather the dickhead posted after reading only the first 10 words. *looks over at mirror, shakes head... mouths the words "you idiot"*

Wee Stubby Nublet fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jun 28, 2016

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Speaking of savage animals I guess there's a bunch of explosions at Ataturk Airport in Turkey Boy howdy I better not try to rush to make any sort of assumptions here about who did it that might be racist

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Speaking of savage animals I guess there's a bunch of explosions at Ataturk Airport in Turkey Boy howdy I better not try to rush to make any sort of assumptions here about who did it that might be racist

lol

its western whites fault obv

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Do you think they will need to buy a new couch? They could probably buy a pretty nice one with all the money they save on diapers and dog food

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A wild pack of family dogs came runnin' through the yard...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
My shaked baby brings all the dogs from the yard

• Locked thread