Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Illavick posted:

yeah okay OP great all pit breeds are evil good job. Maybe we should round them all up in pounds and kill them en mass. What's a quick and easy way to kill a large quantity of mammals? Maybe if delivered some sort of poison, I dunno, maybe delivered via the air? We'd have to put them into a confined space though first and afterwards we can just burn the bodies en mass. That could finally solve the problem of a particular breed having bad genetics. Hell, it should be fairly quick and easy if we just mechanize it. I mean poo poo, they're eating babies for God's sake.

unironically this, but also kill pit bull owners.

and also boomers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Like seriously who the gently caress walks into an animal shelter or goes to find a breeder and thinks, yes this one breed that is responsible for 75% of fatal attacks is the animal I want to cuddle with. This is why no one adopts black kids.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Tectonis posted:

Like seriously who the gently caress walks into an animal shelter or goes to find a breeder and thinks, yes this one breed that is responsible for 75% of fatal attacks is the animal I want to cuddle with. This is why no one adopts black kids.

:vince:

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
typical MSM route of blaiming 'the family dogs' when it's another clear case of Dogman predation on humans

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

Cantaloupe posted:

op neglects to mention those 'bulls have also have the blood of Shar-Pei, the deadliest breed known to man

it's the perfect mix, sleep, fight, sleep, fight. alwyas 100% recharged

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I had a pit bull that had never shown any signs of violence and I too believed they were misunderstood victims. He was sweet three year old dog that would play with anyone, human or animal, and had never shown any signs of aggression until he ripped the throat out of two my moms dogs' necks, left the third dog near death, and broke into the rabbit and chicken coops leaving everything covered in blood.

what I'm saying is shoot all pit bulls and also the parents and the neighbors

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

dog buttz posted:

I had a pit bull that had never shown any signs of violence and I too believed they were misunderstood victims. He was sweet three year old dog that would play with anyone, human or animal, and had never shown any signs of aggression until he ripped the throat out of two my moms dogs' necks, left the third dog near death, and broke into the rabbit and chicken coops leaving everything covered in blood.

what I'm saying is shoot all pit bulls

wow maybe you should've crated + rotated which is something that everyone has to do with all their dogs of course

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Buca di Bepis posted:

wow maybe you should've crated + rotated which is something that everyone has to do with all their dogs of course

or just not own murder hounds

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Tectonis posted:

yikes!

but for real i'd take a young pit that hasn't been hosed up by a lovely owner over any small yap dog. if you have a dog the size of or smaller than a large cat you're loving trash, doubly so if it's a pug

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

I take the Ron Swanson approach to dogs. If it's less than 30 pounds it's actually a cat and therefore useless.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I grew up in a very poor area with a stray/feral dog pack problem.* The most recent time I was back I saw lots of pit bulls mixed in with the ubiquitous strays, some clearly wild-born. It's just a matter of time before those packs cause some big time harm.

* It would be more honest to say that we lived in a hosed up area, which included people dumping unwanted dogs and not getting their pets fixed. That hasn't changed but now that giant killdogs are popular in the moron population we now have two problems.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Tectonis posted:

hory shet

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Tectonis posted:

nothin but net

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
how many people have been killed by domestic cats

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

nigga crab pollock posted:

not enough

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I asked that last time this thread came around. Just get all those guys Maine coon cats they seem pretty chill but are apparently dangerous

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

nigga crab pollock posted:

none that i know of, but they certainly try their best.

Dads Dip Cup
Aug 13, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Scaramouche posted:

I asked that last time this thread came around. Just get all those guys Maine coon cats they seem pretty chill but are apparently dangerous

can confirm this, my friend has a maine coon and one time while I was visiting this cat ripped one of the most foul, godawful, pits-of-hell farts I have ever smelt

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Tap water kills more people per year than any dog (including pits)

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Tap water kills more people per year than any dog (including pits)

good thing nobody around here ever drinks any

also yeah kill all pitbulls and pitbull owners imo

snakeandbake fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jun 29, 2016

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

snakeandbake posted:

good thing nobody around here ever drinks any

Or takes baths :grin:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Statistically, you're more likely to be eaten by a pit bull if you own a pit bull. If you've got a pool, a gun, a pit bull, and a sink you've basically got like 20 second to live.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Solice Kirsk posted:

Statistically, you're more likely to be eaten by a pit bull if you own a pit bull. If you've got a pool, a gun, a pit bull, and a sink you've basically got like 20 second to live.

I have consolidated my pool, pitbull, gun and sink all into one.

Get on my level scrubs

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/747862743349268480

:ironicat:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I have consolidated my pool, pitbull, gun and sink all into one.

Get on my level scrubs

Pitbulls with guns patrolling an empty pool, I like it

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

:rip: baby

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

so he does read gbs... WE ARE NOT FORSAKEN!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey lowtax

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I think we are still at the "a poster sarcastically calls his dogs murder dogs while posting pictures of them not currently dismembering a toddler and playing with a toy" stage. That needs to happen first.

Okay, NOW we can move on.

Also just because your baby is currently un-murdered that doesn't mean it isn't going to crawl into a food dish and get its neck snapped in two seconds or something at pretty much any time.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Okay, NOW we can move on.

Also just because your baby is currently un-murdered that doesn't mean it isn't going to crawl into a food dish and get its neck snapped in two seconds or something at pretty much any time.

:chloe:

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Someone related to me just got a pit bull puppy despite just having a baby 4 months age.

She also had to give her last pit bull puppy away because it almost ate a baby she was watching 6 months ago (thank loving god it was wrapped up tight in a bunch of clothes because it was in the winter)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
actually, i dont think that the pitbulls hurt the baby at all. it was probably a roving pack of white men who came in and ate it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
actually, i dont think that the pitbulls hurt the baby at all. it was probably a roving pack of white men who came in and ate it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uh, how the hell did i double post 11 minutes apart?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

that dog is clearly less than 50% pitbull

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Serious Frolicking posted:

uh, how the hell did i double post 11 minutes apart?

Roving white men interfered with your Internet tubes.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Why won't the media report on the countless people killed and maimed by Dalmatians or border collies because Pitbulls are v safe dogs and its the owners fault every time???

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009

Lowtax should post a similar picture but with a Muslim instead.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I feel like there MAY be something to these many, many stories of children being sucked into a real life Tasmanian devil-style whirlwind of death but pit bulls are pretty awesome and my neighbor had a really tame one so it'll be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Away all Goats posted:

that dog is clearly less than 50% pitbull

one drop rule

• Locked thread