Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Britain is going to need a harbor for their navy once Scotland fucks off. Virginia has room. :911: :britain:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Merge Britain, give the Dakotas back to the Indians because seriously why not. Flag stays at 50 stars. Boom.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Nobody with an ounce of sanity wants Fresno or Imperial County to be separate states.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Look, man, I would love to see the oilfields and orchards nationalized as much as the next guy, but, on the other hand, literally the State of YOLO.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Powercrazy posted:

Bullshit the 51 state flag is baller a heck.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Decebal posted:

This is a good idea !! It's time to draw the lines since WW3 is almost here. We fought well together, the british & americans !

Every responsible child should invite an elderly parent to live with them when they can't do it by themselves. It's the responsible and humane thing to do.

I move that that unified currency be called the "pondero"

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

I move that that unified currency be called the "pondero"

Its the "pound" + the "amero" + it physically brackets "The Pond"

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Bitter Mushroom posted:

I would suggest a new digital currency instead, the Britcoin

:vincemcmahonpop:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

I would only accept England as a state if all English were driven into the ocean and the countries citizens replaced with patriots.

God bless

English are immune to Water damage.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

hemophilia posted:

You're still hemorrhaging human beings and industry that aren't silicon valley parasites. The south of your state is still running a fresh water deficit to support the worlds worst sort of people. Nobody can afford to live where jobs are, and they're all coming to loving texas.

California already has its own Texas. Its called the San Joaquin Valley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

akulanization posted:

anywhere you'd want to live in texas is way nicer than the san joaquin valley.

That's great, I'm glad you have nice things in Tejas, for real. We got some nice things, too.

I'm glad Cali is big enough to build things like high speed rail and poo poo like that. Making it smaller seems dumb.

Also, Sacramento is a fantastic city and its in the Valley.

• Locked thread