Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

loquacius posted:

Pfft PR keeps voting not to be a state, there's no line. All the UK would have to do is vote a little better than they just did and they'd get in easy

their most recent vote like 2-3 years ago actually favored statehood but congress isn't moving on it because lol if you think they're going to let a completely brown country have representation in congress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

spud posted:

I will pay $10000 to anyone that will marry me, please help.

i'll marry you but ICE won't let me sponsor any more visas so we can be married but you can't come here

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Drunk & Ugly posted:

i think london should just secede from the rest of england. i think the goons referring to letting the uk become apart of the US are thinking of northerners who drink and beat each other up and eat kebabs all day,

london is full of hipster twats and bankers. throw in some cool rastafaris and punk bands and poo poo as a treat, the rest are just people trying to make it and renting a tiny room the size of an american closet while working a poo poo job and getting trashed on the weekends.

that's basically rural america vs. urban america so you'll all fit right in

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

imo let's get rid of all borders

let all the poors of the world come to the US and i'll find a nice vacant tropical island somewhere

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Roylicious posted:

Droughts basically over and we're building more water storage for next time :tutbutt:

socal is still well below averages, 40% of average in some places

• Locked thread