Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Come on guys everyone's abandoning you cause you got tricked into leaving your swarthy friends behind by a couple weird looking racists.

Scotland can come too but Northern Ireland is hosed so they should unite with Ireland or become a hermit kingdom

We'll even give you representation :agesilaus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
NI isn't invited

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
It's at least better than like 20 of our states

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Free travel through the US > than free travel through Europe

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
If Canada and Australia come maybe we can just be the federation of western hegemonies

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
The queen is Canadian :confused:

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Let's build a bridge to Australia

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

spud posted:

This was me back when I worked in NYC in 1999, but lived upstate. It still holds true today.

Wait, why did you introduce execution?

e: Oh that guy.

Where does a British national consider the line between upstate and downstate New York to be?

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

spud posted:

I lived in Cold Spring for 6months and commuted to NYC. Your trains are poo poo.

metro north? Yeah metro north sucks dick but at least you get to use grand central

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
You guys could even have your own set of dumb "state laws" that the federal government will "let" you enforce/not enforce.

Also you don't have to worry about being fined for not having health insurance cause you all already have it

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Prorat posted:

England owns like 50 countries. Those countries currency literally has the head of England's current monarch on it.

Doesn't count without taxes or political influence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

That Robot posted:

well op I made this same thread last week

i guess you're the 51st late :grin:

Did yours turn into CA chat? :smug:

• Locked thread