Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
All ya'll motherfuckers need to read Hip Hop Family Tree. You'll see it's all good, even if the music isn't your thing.

Here's Rick Rubin being a fake rear end punk kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

WickedHate posted:

So the eighth season of Gotham is gonna be the first season of Daredevil?

No. It's going to be the first season of Batman '66.

Best of all outcomes.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

StumblyWumbly posted:

Focus on good things and your own hopes and dreams.

How about that Wicked and Divine? Is that going to end soon? I don't want it to end, but I don't want it to outlive itself, and things seem to be coming to a head.

Wikipedia says 30 to 60 issues...

I imagine the 30 number is if it were a modest success.

If it weren't for Gillen being the type of writer he is, I would expect it to last Walking Dead numbers. As is, I imagine that it could indeed be 60, not including guest issues and one offs like the 1831 issue.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Chip Zdarsky so far's been okay in my book. It's probably unfair as his career's been maybe 3 years long compared to a lot of guys listed here, but as is he's been fairly consistent. Worst I can say is that maybe he's been hitched to a story for a bit too long (Kaptara and the space arc from Howard), but at worst he bounces back with something great.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Rhyno posted:

I think he was just a dink.

Yep, like this one guy I know of. In the major street of a very college-town-y section of my city, a dude will just walk up and down it every so often with his short box of comics. He'll hassle anyone who will give a look to buy something from his box, which from the occasional glance I see inside is just really bad poo poo from the 90's. What makes it so self defeating is that a used book store along this road sets up a table along the sidewalk with a couple long boxes full of the same crap for a $1. Or free, as it mainly works on the honor system.

I once had this dude come into the shop I work at trying to buy his wares. Most everyone doesn't buy comics, and the maybe two of us that do didn't even want try. Because neither of us want nor need Bloodshot #12. And besides, buying stuff from people/giving random folks money during work hours is a huge no-no. I distinctly remember his response upon being rebuffed was to tell us, 'You guys should really think outside the box', before leaving in a huff.

• Locked thread