Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

How can you have a Wonder Woman costume that is showing too much skin? It barely covers everything as is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

MUA1 was so much better than 2. More characters more costumes, more stages and they didn't take away half of your characters partway through because they were telling a bastardized version of Civil War.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Roth posted:

I think Jaime is probably the most popular new hero DC has made in the past sixteen years.

At least, I can't come up with anyone else who can claim that.

He's certainly stuck around the longest. Also speaking on Injustice 2, Tom Taylor is back to write the comic. The comic is going to bridge the gap between Injustice 1 and 2.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Hey does anybody have any good links for online (or buyable) longform comics review/analysis/think pieces? I'm reading through Life of Reilly, and always enjoy stuff like Ask Chris on Comics Alliance, and just looking for more in that style. Also enjoy stuff here like the Bad Runs thread that go in depth on lesser known comics. Anything like those, really. Thanks!!!

While they don't focus on reviews, Scott McCloud has written a couple of books about comics as a medium, the first one being Understanding Comics.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So according to reports form people who have played it the remasters of MUA and MUA2 are complete trash. They're buggy, play poorly and MUA1 doesn't even have the DLC.

• Locked thread