Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
didn't some iranian on cbc radio rape some women? and he had a teddy bear? am i remembering it right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

KennyLoggins posted:

Do Canadians drink Labatts Blue? Its alright though I prefer Budweiser.

I know some people like it. I wouldn't turn one down but I'm a budweiser guy too

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Baloogan posted:

didn't some iranian on cbc radio rape some women? and he had a teddy bear? am i remembering it right

Ghomeshi has written that, during his teenage years, he ensured that his clothes smelled of cigarette smoke to give him "social credibility" even though he was a non-smoker, dressed "new wave" and listened to music from David Bowie, Talking Heads, and Rush.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

KennyLoggins posted:

Do Canadians drink Labatts Blue? Its alright though I prefer Budweiser.

Yes, we drink all sorts of macro swill

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I visited Canada twice, Toronto and Montreal.

Toronto: Big, crowded, expensive. WTF it's not even Canada it could be New York or something. Will not go again.

Montreal: A proud French people who care about their culture. But the cabbies all told me it's run by the mob and the outskirts look like a post-industrial wasteland.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

SirJohnnyMcDonald posted:

I know some people like it. I wouldn't turn one down but I'm a budweiser guy too

I had Molson XXX once and took 2 sips then poured it out. Yuck.

Canadian Tire is cool we don't have anything like it in America. When I was in Montreal a bum asked me for change in french.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hm yeah thats the guy i was thinking of, huh he got off

lol get it

he got off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
Jason Kenney is officially off on his quest to unite the right in Alberta.

Thank you for gracefully leaving federal politics with your ridiculous dogwhistle nonsense you silly poo poo.

• Locked thread