Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Revolution now! Put down your ballots and pick up your bayonets comrades

Capitalism demands ever increasing profit at the expense of all else.

You may see the Brexit vote as something foolish and outlandish but the vast poor majority have no means to join the Capitalist class in their global community and share at all in the successes of globalisation, they were never invited nor intended to be joining the table.

The Media of the capitalists works to endlessly propagandise the proletariat, conjure fear and tell them where to direct it.

The Capitalist class is inherently insulated from personal financial concerns, losses and gains are made on the backs and interests of everybody else, this is the fundamental basis of a capitalist class, an abject disassociation from the concerns and reality faced by the lower classes.

Anyway we all know the drill, anarchy and mayhem for everyone - keep it classy and give unto me the lf'est pics you got

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/income-inequality-in-america-chart-graph

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Nah

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://youtu.be/5iAIM02kv0g

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc

Agreed OP!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Nonononono the pretend revolutionary stage is supposed to come after the election stage don't you remember lf at all!!!!!

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
I am not sectarian, it's all the rest who are. I work fine in coalitions, as long as I'm the shining star. So bow down to your new master, the latest V.I. Lenin. And off to the camps with all of you, who'd say, "not this again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSeU9q6zyT4

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

looks like not many of us are wanting to smash the state these days :(

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i love when pundits are like 'what, but you can't more tax the rich because that's CLASS WAR *gasp*' and i'm pretty sure most people watching are like, 'yes, class war, i could go for that right now that sounds pretty cool'

no actual human being will express the phrase 'that's pretty unfair to the rich'

empireofcrime
Nov 3, 2015

The crimes of this guilty land can never be purged away but with blood.

Gyra_Solune posted:

i love when pundits are like 'what, but you can't more tax the rich because that's CLASS WAR *gasp*' and i'm pretty sure most people watching are like, 'yes, class war, i could go for that right now that sounds pretty cool'

no actual human being will express the phrase 'that's pretty unfair to the rich'

Haven't you seen the op-eds by actual billionaires crying that their feelings are hurt by the populace bullying them? They're the real minorities since there are so few of them and so many unwashed animals clamoring to string them up.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Class is so passe. I'd rather organize into several small groups with similar but competing interests that revolve around our superfluous differences.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Lamebot posted:

Class is so passe. I'd rather organize into several small groups with similar but competing interests that revolve around our superfluous differences.

maybe something like what we "identify" as

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
no war but class war, comrades

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Karl Barks posted:

maybe something like what we "identify" as

Perhaps we could elevate our culturally created sense of self identity to the level of an unimpeachable universal real..?

(Just spitballing here.)

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
kill for peace

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

empireofcrime posted:

Haven't you seen the op-eds by actual billionaires crying that their feelings are hurt by the populace bullying them? They're the real minorities since there are so few of them and so many unwashed animals clamoring to string them up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5zQpN28xa4

Bad Hat Meter
Jun 24, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

It's necessary to seize the assets of all of the billionaires and imprison at least many or most of them, but it's not necessary to kill billionaires who are cooperative in the carrying out of the revolution, that is assuming that there are sufficient surpluses of food etc...

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

im gay posted:

kill for peace

quoting for filter

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

The Kingfish posted:

Perhaps we could elevate our culturally created sense of self identity to the level of an unimpeachable universal real..?

(Just spitballing here.)

Capitalist is a culturally created sense of self. So is Laborer.

Mr.48
May 1, 2007

empireofcrime posted:

For those who think this is hyperbole, remember billionaire Tom Perkins saying that calls to reduce income inequality were like the Nazi pogroms against Jews:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304549504579316913982034286

Their all-consuming greed has made them totally lose touch with reality.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Mr.48 posted:

For those who think this is hyperbole, remember billionaire Tom Perkins saying that calls to reduce income inequality were like the Nazi pogroms against Jews:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304549504579316913982034286

Their all-consuming greed has made them totally lose touch with reality.

One guy said a dumb thing, better go apeshit.

(His name? Karl Marx)

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
While class war is a perfectly good war under certain circumstances, there are plenty of other pretty nice wars out there looking for a forever home.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Volcott posted:

While class war is a perfectly good war under certain circumstances, there are plenty of other pretty nice wars out there looking for a forever home.

class war is so 2015. this year everybody's all about the race war, but the real trendsetters are already fighting the gender war.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Constant Hamprince posted:

class war is so 2015. this year everybody's all about the race war, but the real trendsetters are already fighting the gender war.

Which war is responsible for video game localizations that don't use honorifics?

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Volcott posted:

Which war is responsible for video game localizations that don't use honorifics?

The Franbo Prusan War

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Yes.

Of course.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Peztopiary posted:

Capitalist is a culturally created sense of self. So is Laborer.

Our "identities" as capitalists or proletarians are economic facts.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hey the kingfish do you think undocumented workers count as proles?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Zas posted:

They're actually scabs so you should bash them like the fash.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
They are 'lumpenproles', the kind of poor people it's OK to hate

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Zas posted:

they're actually the only true proles in the us since they're excluded from the labor aristocracy

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Zas posted:

Yes.

computer parts posted:

They're actually scabs so you should bash them like the fash.

But this is a much more edgy answer.

Mr.48
May 1, 2007

Constant Hamprince posted:

One guy said a dumb thing, better go apeshit.

One guy who gives tens of thousands of dollars in political donations in order to turn the dumb things he says into reality. I look forward to his kids doing the same with their daddy's billions.

Mr.48 has issued a correction as of 22:59 on Jul 16, 2016

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

some top quality posts in here. top, top stuff

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Class war is cool

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
trumpenproletariat